Do Mature Women Suck Better Cock?

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by Arated, Oct 18, 2015.

1. Arated

Arated Members

Hello friends,

So older women suck better cock or simply like to better with age. Six months ago I started dating this girl, I am 33 and she is in her early 40's. This is new for me as typically I am use to dating younger girls in their early 20's. I've always enjoyed sex with all my partners but nothing compares to what I am enjoying now. Especially when it comes to oral, I have ever been with a women who both enjoys sucking cock as much and does it so well and I am attributing that to her age.
    She is extremely comfortable with sexuality and therefore there are few inhibitions. We have a Healthy relationship, we both work in the same industry, have our own places, go out on weekends and then comes sex. I was a little concerned in the beginning it would be unusual but to my surprise she just knows how to do it right! We slept together on our second date and by thid date she was giving me middle of the day blowjob in the living room and swallowed my cum.

I have never been with someone who was so open when it comes to sex. She knows blowjobs are my weakness and she accepts it like no girl has before. hef technique is unbelievable, she sometimes gives no hands blowjob, always swallows and also let's me cum on her face. She

5 people like this.
  2. Arated

Arated Members

Does not make me ask her too much., if I simply guide her hand towards my dick she knows exactly what to do from there and gets on it. One night I had returned from a boys night out at may be 2-3am and she opened the door half asleep, come to the room and lies back the bed while I am chatting away in my drink state, she simply pulled me close to her, took my dick out of my boxers and started sucking as I continued to tell the story. She'll suck my dick if I am watching sports on TV and even lets me take her. One time after a night of passion, the next am as I was transferring our tape onto my computer she sees me do it, she came to me gave me a kiss and then started sucking on my dick. I have never enjoyed oral sex so much in my life before and I attribute this to her age. The fact the she has far more raw once and has been with more partners she knows exactly what men want and does it without hesitation.
    I would like to know if any of you have had similar experiences with mature women? Plus suggest if you have experienced or feel older women are far superiors at pleasing their men, in bed and especially orally.

3 people like this.
  3. newo

newo Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

All sex including oral sex is like everything else, you get better at it with experience, but for some reason we have a problem with that. Yes the younger women look more desirable with their tight perky bodies and fresh faces, but when it comes to technique older women are definitely better in bed. (And older men too! Did you hear that all you young women?)

3 people like this.
  4. bustybombshell73

bustybombshell73 Members

Newo is completely right ... If you are looking for visual stimulation you need a younger woman .. With the perfect figure and the fresh appearance ..
    However if you want someone who knows what they are doing ... A well experienced older lady is exactly what you need ...

I cannot believe how amazed you are by this ...

It is common sense really ...

I myself am 40 and I give great head...

It is true I was a much more visually alluring sight to behold 20 years ago ...
    However I hadn't a clue what I was doing and was probably more likely to cause you an injury than an orgasm ...
    I have learned over the years what works, what men like, and I have honed my skills ...

Likewise I have no time for young men... I would much prefer experience over stamina ANYDAY ...

By happy coincidence I have always been more attracted to older men anyway ...
    Even when I was young ...

So to answer your question ...

Undoubtably mature women are better at everything than their younger counterparts ...

Consider yourself a lucky guy ...

My one concern it .... You talk all about all the great head you are getting ...
    I really hope you are returning the favour ...
    Or at least giving her several fantastic orgasms ...

Otherwise you may lose this wonderful thing you have found to an older more experienced man ......

6 people like this.
  5. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

6. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Lifetime Supporter

Sorry VG, do older guys give better head?

7. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

I agree that experience makes all sexual activities better. When my wife first sucked my cock, I ended up black and blue. Now it's pure pleasure!

8. PJ1783

PJ1783 Member

newo

True enough, but there are some women who are just oral-sex prodigies... I'll say as a general rule experiences improves things

bustybombshell73

It is true I was a much more visually alluring sight to behold 20 years ago ...Actually the pictures you have on this site seems to indicate you look just fine even at your current age. If you are attracted to older men that would only make you more alluring to them

9. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I'd assume mature women would suck better cock because they'd have more brains than to suck a worse cock. Well some mature women. :) Surely appears to be the kinda that'd just suck it for the sake of suckin' it.

1 person likes this.
  10. Reverand JC

Reverand JC Willy Fuckin' Wonka

No immature women suck the best cock.

C/S,
    Rev J

1 person likes this.
  11. Shawn1

Shawn1 Members

Im involved with a mature lady and bj is my drug. My cock makes her scream, I mean SCREAM. She like me cumming at both ends, the first, just as I'm about to cum I pull out and she dives to my harpoon and suck me off. Round two and three ain't that much but I hold out long and cum deep in her. I'm 40 and she's 53,we are fuckbuddies. Conclussion, some young ladies just want to made to scream but don't want to return the kind gesture, its all about them. The kind gesture must be researched to the T, and be performed like true brain surgery on the head, do it properly and you'll have a guy for life. My fb bj is my Achilles heel. Happy banging

1 person likes this.
  12. audrey_the_endotherm

audrey_the_endotherm Members

No mention of her giving you BJ, as you sit on the toilet? If she's not blowing you while you're pushing out a poop, then she's not as great as you say.

The NY Haus likes this.
  13. Shawn1

Shawn1 Members

She give me the best blow job I've ever had. Young girls , some of them think to much of em selves

1 person likes this.
  14. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

ive always thought my cock is the best so where are all the women who suck the best cock?

15. newo

newo Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Hmm. Not my idea of what makes for a great blowjob.

16. whiterussian

whiterussian Visitor

I've been with my girl since she was 17. She's 40 now. The BJs have only gotten better with time. Sometime in the last few years she learned to deepthroat, then to take cum directly down her throat. It's so good now that I'm amazed she can pull it off almost every night. She's good and takes pride in her work!

2 people like this.
  17. Running Man

Running Man Guardian

In my experience, it's not necessarily mature women who suck cock better. It's simply those who have had the most sex and therefore the most practice! I've had some amazing blowjobs over the years from the relatively young twenty-somethings as well as the more mature over-fifties.

Practice, practice, practice makes for a wonderful blowjob.

2 people like this.
  18. That super splendid guy

That super splendid guy Members

This post is awesome I want my cock sucked now.

1 person likes this.
  19. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

But before you read it, you didn't want your cock sucked, right?

:unsure:

20. juicelover

juicelover Member

My wife gives the most ball draining blowjobs.After she is finished with me, I am a quivering bowl of jelly, and cannot move..Shes 58, and her blowjobs just still keep getting better and better.
    Practice makes perfect, and for a guy who never EVER had a BJ until I was 60,she is making up for all my lost years..It's almost like a game for her now..she will give me a killer blowjob, then suggest we go out somewhere, while I try and recuperate...amazing...

1 person likes this.