Random Creepy

Discussion in 'Weird, Bizarre and Mysterious' started by EvilLady88, Oct 11, 2015.

1. EvilLady88

EvilLady88 Members

Anyone have random creepy stuff? Please share.

Crazy sound heard tonight. No one was walking yet you could hear walking. :O

2. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

some of the PMs i get from horny noobs are pretty random and creepy.

3. Rots in hell

Rots in hell Senior Member

Me and my wife were out walking (about a year ago ) and it was like a woman walked right past us but no one was there
    Just a really strong smell of perfume , we were the only people on the road and both remarked how strange it felt !!!
    I posted on another forum I use and someone said it was an Angel passing us ?
    Dont know about that but it was freaky at the time !

4. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

This past week, it has felt like one of the cats has jumped up on the bed right behind me every night, sometimes more than once a night. I feel them on the bed, sort of shaking it, and then turning around and around so it'll be Just Right when he/she finally settles. Then I turn over, and there's no cat anywhere on the bed. :unsure:

5. RubySoho6

RubySoho6 Organized Chaos

Right? Like the one I got the other day. First message from the person and they were demanding to see my vagina then they got butthurt when I told them to fuck off.

6. Rots in hell

Rots in hell Senior Member

Theres somebody not seen your Vagina Rubes ??

only kidding !!

7. RubySoho6

RubySoho6 Organized Chaos

He's the only one that hasn't, Mally. hahaha. We all know I send those pictures out on christmas cards every year. The people who have had the pleasure of receiving such a gift are few and far between. I'm a good girl. [​IMG]

8. Justin_Hale

Justin_Hale ( •_•)⌐■-■ ...(⌐■_■)

I'm sure I posted this somewhere here before, but..

One night (after midnight) I stepped outside of my Grandparents house to have a cigarette while they were down in Mexico.

I heard a loud sound coming from all around me. This was at Lake Havasu, btw.

It sounded like a giant octopus was walking around. A super loud like sticky squishy suction cup sound.

I started freaking out and was trying to tell where the sound was coming from. It was coming from all around. And I think every dog in town was barking also.

I ran inside and locked every door and window twice.

The next day I asked everyone I came across and no one else heard it.

I think it was the Lake Havasu Monster.

Or maybe some jackass with a really big speaker playing some creepy shit in his backyard.

I know I wasn't imagining it because like I said, every dog in town was barking.

9. newbie-one

newbie-one one with the newbiverse

[edit: not funny enough]

2 people like this.
  10. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

I had something like that happen to me and an old college friend when we were out walking. Except it was a sudden odor of marijuana that came and went very quickly.

11. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/listen-to-the-mysterious-nocturnal-noise-baffling-experts-and-terrifying-an-oregon-community/ar-BBpMz6N?form=PRHPTP

Listen to the mysterious nocturnal noise baffling experts and terrifying an Oregon community

To some, it sounds like a giant flute played off pitch. To others, faulty car brakes or a steam whistle echoing in the distance.

Descriptions of the shrill noise piercing quiet nights in Forest Grove, Ore., run the gamut, but those who’ve actually heard it seem to agree on one thing — it’s awful.

“It’s definitely a horrendous noise,” Dave Nemeyer, fire marshal of Forest Grove Fire and Rescue “I have no idea what the noise is. [The resident] described to us that it was coming from the middle of the street. To me, it sounds like the sound of train tracks, that metal screeching sound, but there are no train tracks near her home … so that’s obviously ruled out.”

Residents began hearing the strange noise, which lasts anywhere from a few seconds to several minutes, several weeks ago, It is loud enough, residents say, that it rouses them from sleep and drives pets crazy.
    Paula Lynch told kdw, that she managed to record the sound on her cellphone earlier this month. She said it was the third time she’d heard the noise that week.

“My first instinct was that it was a gas line issue and there might be an explosion,” she said.

Hotwater

12. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

^ I saw that on the local news the other night. I think it's just an annoying prankster who successfully got news media involved.

13. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

You’re right it’s probably just a prankster trying to gain some notoriety for either himself or the town, it’s certainly nothing like the Taos and the Kokomo hum

hotwater