Spray Tan Wants Your Soles!

Discussion in 'Barefoot' started by Vanilla Gorilla, Oct 9, 2015.

1. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

....and he led the flock to the far side of the mall and came to 20 Minute Tan, the franchise of Doug.

2 There the minimum wage casual of the store appeared to him in flames of fire from within a brush. He saw that though the brush was on fire it did not burn up.

3 So he thought, “I will go over and see this strange sight—why the brush does not burn up.”

4 When the clerk saw that he had gone over to look, Doug called to him from within the brush, Uneven tones Uneven tones

And he said, “On where I stand.”

5 “Do not come any closer,” Doug said. “Take off your sandals, for the place where you are standing is non tanned”

6 Then he said, “I am the Doug that tanned the soles of your father,the Doug that tanned the soles of your neighbour Abraham, and his mate Isaac and the Doug that did Jacob.” At this, he hid his face, because he was afraid to look at Doug, and he begged the Doug to tan his soles

2 people like this.
  2. expanse

expanse Supporters HipForums Supporter

3. Mattekat

Mattekat Ice Queen of The North

I wish I knew how to make a hand clap smiley.