Not Really Sure What I Am...

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by QueerPoet, Oct 8, 2015.

1. QueerPoet

QueerPoet Senior Member

Never posted in this forum before, but I'm hoping to get some honest (and informed) answers?
    Okay, so if you know you prefer the company of women (and can relate to them big time), what do you do when you like to suck cock, and have no desire to have sex (apart from heavy kissing) w/women?
    I love talking w/women and cannot relate to most of what men like to chat about. Not into cars. Not into lifting weights or counting my carbs, etc. Always hated sports. And I don't think Sylvester Stallone is a god.

I like art and literature and music. But even the books, movies and music I like tend to turn most dudes off. So what I'm left with is enjoying my hours (non-sexual) spent w/women, while I have a few quick moments of passion spent w/men. There is no balance, and I wonder if I am doing something wrong? I am honest about how I feel w/both males and females, but in the end I feel totally alone. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanking you in advance :)

2. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

Hey Dude! Its good to see you...and I wouldn't have come here and read anything, much less posted if it were anyone but you...

What you sound like is my brother-in-law, who is married to my brother. My brother is the "man" of the relationship...not into weights or racing, but very inward, not into discussing feelings nor interested in how anything looks, period. Also, ff he sees a problem, he thinks it needs to be fixed (fix it himself) and that is all. Don't talk about it. They are very different, but love each other very much. As trite as this sounds, they "complete" each other. So, even if you find someone "just like you" that probably won't be who you will want to spend your life with. :)

You will find your person, whoever that is...when you put yourself out there :) You are intelligent, hardworking and handsome...you will know "what" you are when you find your other half. (but I see you being like my BIL, a very important and much loved person in my life)

1 person likes this.
  3. QueerPoet

QueerPoet Senior Member

Hey, thanks Lynn! Yeah, I guess I would feel better being the passive part of a relationship, but I also tend to have very strong opinions. Which turns lots of dudes off big time. Also, I am attracted to women (mostly kissing and foreplay, etc), but when it gets down to the dirty deed, I always go for the dudes. It's totally weird. It would be so much easier if I could hook up w/women emotionally and sexually? If that even makes any sense?

1 person likes this.
  4. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

All I can say is that a person needs to go with who they are naturally attracted to...if when it comes down to sex and all you want and have been aroused and attracted to (and have ever wanted, it sounds like) is a man, then you just need to go with that. :)

My BIL has said it was difficult finding an intelligent man that was a "leader" is how he puts it [​IMG] while at the same time not being put off or intimidated by his (the BIL's) thoughts and opinions.

I laugh at the term up there "leader" because that is what he has said. Leader my foot...my brother is going to be the dang boss of whatever happens, one way or the other. I know that and just go ahead and accept it to start with. Since 99% of the time I agree with him is helpful also. :)

But back to the point...if you really aren't attracted sexually to a woman then lordy NO...don't drive either of you crazy. :)

1 person likes this.
  5. QueerPoet

QueerPoet Senior Member

LOL. Thanks for making me feel better. Yeah, people are complex (straight and gay), and there are no easy solutions. My grandmother always used to say just follow your heart. I used to think that was silly and trite. But now that I'm older, I agree w/the wisdom of her words. Again, much thanks for your kindness and wisdom :)

2 people like this.