Bc - Ac (Before Couch After Couch)

Discussion in 'Magic Mushrooms' started by inthydreams911, Oct 6, 2015.

1. inthydreams911

inthydreams911 Senior Member

Just another one for the archives for the few who stroll by. This is 5.5 g tripper report with a friend on same dosage.

Hmm it has been a while now since the event, but I will just give some details on some of dynamics of such intense trip.

It was late at night, I had drank a little, and some how I was talked into taking this intense journey. We both took said dose, and talked and watched music videos as we came up. I told him that we need to do this proper, in silent darkness I suggested. He had eaten whole dose, I still had some to go, either way we entered the darkness of his laundry room and sat on the floor. As we stared in the blackness there was colored geometrics all around, vivid multicolored shapes in a big grid which kept moving and aligning into different patterns depending on how I turned. As it aligned into different patterns I felt like some force was aligning itself with me. Without depth perception things seemed to go on forever. My friend was enamored with this and pro claimed how his distance of mind seemed to travel into infinity, like a long never ending mirror. The silent darkness was memorizing but I felt as it wasn't quite there, we decided to exit the room.

We entered the light of the room. I chewed down the rest of the spores. Then feeling a little stiff and anxietal, I got up and passed and jumped and moved and felt the freedoms of movement in the human body. Time when on and on and the trip gained momentum. I was chanting and humming and buzzing and just aligning with strange energies. I looked into my friends ceiling light... All of sudden this ray of heavenly bliss comes down from the light. It felt warm, intelligent, blissful light. In its aura things would increase in the order of form, it would complexify the reality around it, or rather when the light hit your brain, it allowed the part the brain which involved organizing to increase. Raising the frequency in which organization of matter is based upon.

As I stare into the light some how saw the future, and I saw that God was the future. It was something like Terence Mckenna said. We are like this big blob of life we call god, in the beginning it was just a mess of stuff, but in the future it became the all knowing super being. Somehow it already happened, the event is already in place, and it is shining back the information of its happening in order for us to take part and make sure this happening occurs. The movie was already filmed, but now we must watch it and live it. This vision made the white luminescence of the light even brighter then before. Something like a Mayan pyramid made out of light particles appeared in my vision. But somehow I understood so much more then this. That this was the message that this was the vision.

In this vision I realized something. That the enlightened beings all the Buddhas and sages and the Christ and what have you, they all need an extreme concentration. Not a normal one, Buddha was a master archer before his enlightenment. You need great dedication, the kind to win a race, to compose a symphony, to master karate, complete integrity, that is what you need to endure the vision. Why do I say endure the vision? The vision is not a minute situation, the light of this vision is so strong it must be barred by the individual for a certain period of time to mean anything. In a trip you in this vision process for a few hours collecting this mass loads of data. All the Buddhas went into these states for at least 7 days during the enlightenment process. So just remember that the intensity it takes is something of a lifetime achievement. You must be willing to sacrifice everything for the unknown, that is why few and far between have attempted such a feat.

My friend and I sat on his couch, smoked some herb, and chew down a few extra caps. I start making crazy tut movements and mudras with my hands just not thinking. I feel as if my individuality is being disintegrated, like I was just on a track or a circuit of humanity. I could only think in thoughts which applied to species as a whole. I barely make out words to my friend, I just looked at him in utter joy. My hands came into a strange formation, both hands connected and spread out in a lotus fashion. I told my friend to look at his hands as I am looking at mine. Suddenly my ego completely dissolved, the veil between what I was seeing in front of me and myself broke down. I was now whatever my vision was turning into. My hands turned into a great vision of something which resembled a golden city, was more of some kind of jeweled object. My fingers had become the structures of the buildings, paved in holographic gold textures.

I came back from the trance, still barely able to speak. I now realized I was beginning to partake in the glossolalia of the mushroom. The words I said began to change the reality I was looking at. I kept telling my friend Chunga Chunga, said in the most fatastic almost fancy spanish yet abiriginal sounding way. It was making the most beautiful gold shimmers, and beautiful waves of vibrations. My friend listened but I was unsure if he grasped the importance of the word. He kept asking what do you mean? What is chunga? I told him it could be chunga, or gunga, cunga, or shasbah, etc, etc, but it couldn't be schmlock, or gropletts. It had more to do with the way the word was said the actual word itself, it was imposing your intent in the word, some frequencies can carry that good intent, some can't, so not every word is interchangeable. It is partly the word, but mostly the how you say the word that counts. My friend was trying is best to understand my rush of thoughts.

Then I started saying Allah Makkah Allah Makkah and I didn't really realize what I was saying it, it was just part of the glossolalia. Later I looked up how Makkah is another spelling of Mecca, perhaps more true the real pronunciation. And it translate to the house of god. Well in my vision what I saw was this what looks like the Golden Temple in India, or perhaps like the building in the center of Mecca but more gold. I can't say it was really either, it just bared resemblance, it was attributes which were out of this world though. I looked to my friend and said the grand vision is being shown and the angels of raising there trumpets in triumph. It literally sounded like I could here gold and whites in the vision ringing in my ears.

For a second we came down. We thought it was over, nope just a calm before the storm. My friend was breaking down, his ego could no longer stand in the obscenity of it all. He fell upon the floor and began to accept his fate as the experience engulfed him and overloaded him with information. I fell on the couch, and laid down locked into the couch as the experience climbed higher. I had conquered for the most part the beast of the ego. But I watch as my friend struggle, half in light of truth, half in his ideas of how it worked. "We are bags of meat!", he shouted. But he was becoming ever more sure of the fact that that was not the case, we were much more than that. I looked up at my noise as it turned into a hypergalactic pyramid, loads of information on the way things work were shown in its vision.

I watched from the peak as my friend battled his madness. At first he was in the mist of cosmic array, but as time went on I noticed him actually get into seriously maddening loops. Who are you he said to me? Who am I? Am I God? Are we God? His level of experience was so intense it was more of a statement then a question. My friend raved for what seemed like hours on how he was everything. He was life, he was death, love, hate, pain, pleasure, he was the look in a lovers eye, he was the laughter in a joke, we a child's spontaneity. He said all these beautiful things. We are god, the cosmos, everything is inside of us, I am Bramha creating, I am Vishnu, I am Shiva destroying, I am God, I am all these feelings in every human being. But on the other side he said he was madness, hate, jealously, he realized he was one of the people he hates, and suddenly I am the person I hate, I cannot longer hate myself, I understand why I did it. He literally could no longer hate this person because he was that person. He said he was engulfed in madness, he said he was like the joker. The joker must of been a thought, I am that thought of the joker, I am the joker. He went on in crazy spiral of madness, rolling around claiming he was the joker. It was too much to handle.

My vibes were so intense, I started to go into states of ecstasy, but the alcohol I consumed would send me in spirals every time I would achieve these highs. I realize when I was a noob and used to close my eyes drunk why I used to spin now. Something to do with your vibrations and not being able to handle them. Third eye opening up when you close your eyes and boom you are in another world, your alcohol mind can't handle it. I was running into a bit of my own madness, who was I? A Buddha, a noble being of light? Am I a crazy Mushroom Sorcerer? Or am I just a random guy tripping to hard. It was never clear what the real deal is. Anyway during all the madness I got up to go outside and puke. It was oddly strange. I went out multiple times. It felt like when I was gagging I was communicating with the plants in some organic language, they were not pleased I puked right on there heads. I then ran to a tree. I feel like I had just been initiated into something. I wondered why even though my friend had got quite an experience, why I was the only one with such grand visions. I thanked god and all the spirits watching over me. For some reason I felt like I became part of some pagan religion. I was not sure what I got my self into. I thought of my Guru and the stars shimmered. I felt all life around me, mother earth making her presence aware. I went again and puked. Then I lay on the floor of my friends patio. I could see him freaking out. Come save me he said. I told him to come out to mother earth that she was healing me. He could not make it off the floor though. I got up and went to convert him. We lay and watched until the madness slowly subsided. It was nearing day break.

I told my friend about the feeling of initiation. How things would never be the same again. Like how there would be before couch and after couch. We thought for a second of the reference, BC and AC, before and after Christ, we laughed to each other. This event was so marvelous, so fantastic that it changed our lives forever. I could only imagine what the marvelous event that Christ performed was which was so profound it changed the entire world's calendar. Someone like Christ seemed more real to me then ever. That is why this thread is named this title. It was a life changing event.

My friend and I talked it off into the early morning. Watching the sunrise. The trees spin into geometric wonder. My friend decided to go to bed. I managed to make it home and smoked some herbage and sat outside my house. It was entertaining after show of visuals. As Mckenna calls it Vegetable Television. My neighbors house would form into the side of a building. The white bricks forming different levels in this small skyscraper. To keep these visions I had to concentrate, the more I concentrated the better the vision, when I stopped it the vision would fade. There was so much detail, I could see flowers, and scenery. First a building, then a road, then a whole intersection with muliple buildings. Somewhat like a scene in san Francisco, beautiful architecture with flowers and landscape in between. There were people and cars going by all like clockwork, like they were moving, but not going anywhere. Then the building turned into a big wide building, which then turned into a cruise liner. So this giant cruise liner is just running back and forth as the people walk by in their little town. Then I saw other things like the building with 4 golden buddhas sitting in front of it. Wild exotic flowers all around it, japanese maples, all sort of other fine buildings around. One time my imagination came a little short and I made the building in just like a shabby piece of land, just some open grass, few trees, and you could even see the little smoke patio and electrical box sitting outside the building. It was so rich in detail, just like if you saw it in real life. These vision went on for about an hour and then slowly died off. Stayed up the rest of the day, zombie status, and try to put together the epic tale which was that night. Thank you for listening. Namaste =)

1 person likes this.
  2. Aederine

Aederine Members

I decided to click this thread because it sat hidden amidst the others.

It blew my mind. I lived the whole journey with you again.

I registered here to tell you this.

3. inthydreams911

inthydreams911 Senior Member

I am glad you enjoyed the journey!