Dont Know What To Do

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by lil' old, Oct 3, 2015.

1. lil' old

lil' old Members

hey there ... I'm a male 18yrs old, and I thought since i havent done sex before that its the right time to do it... so i went to a whore house with one of my friends and I did what I did... so the first few weeks after this first sex i've done were pretty much normal, as I nthng happened... I mean i didnt think abt it all the time, i wasnt hornier than before I actually fid it... but now (and its been abt a month or two after the sex) I am starting to feel horny pretty much all the time (specially at night) and I have those dreams abt having sex with any girl that I know... I mean its so shitty that i cant even sleep at nights... so the only way to shut it up is by masturbating pretty much everyday (even tho I dont want to)...
    Im like a crazy guy with a super dirty mind now... the problem is that i am a very shy and polite guy (not the nerd kinda guy tho) I mean I have a great personnality and I make friends with alot of bad guys... so the point is I am not able to approach a girl even for a date... And I seriously need to find a girl to have sex with ... I thought u could help me or give me some sort of advice

2. lil' old

lil' old Members

Im new to this forum so Idk if its here were i should post this thread

3. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

There's an area here called Love and Sex. That sounds like what you're looking for.

4. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

sounds like you've already found one way to do that.

5. averageguy6

averageguy6 Average Ordinary Guy

I thought it was normal for 18 year olds to be horny all the time and single people to masturbate every day.

My advice: just walk up to a girl you are attracted to and say “want to go out with me”. Do it without even thinking about it. Don’t forget to exchange numbers.