Any Signature Moves?

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by TheSamantha, Oct 2, 2015.

1. TheSamantha

TheSamantha Member

Hi ladies and gents,

Just curious if you or your partner(s) have (a) signature move(s).

Yesterday I fucked this Latin guy who always has this signature move, where he sticks his thumb in my pussy and plucks at the g-spot. This time he did the same thing with his thumb while with another finger (off the same hand) he rubbed my clit at the same time.

Please share :)

2. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I wouldn't say I have a signature move or anything. I can probably say my tongue works in similar patterns. ;) but I don't finish on moves or anything. Sounds like a routine... Gotta switch it up.

3. Blu3sLady

Blu3sLady Members

My signature move is that I didn't kill him in his sleep.

Do overs? :)

3 people like this.
  4. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Good one!!

5. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

my signature move is I don't blab on the internet about my love life

1 person likes this.
  6. expanse

expanse Supporters HipForums Supporter

My sig move is to accidentally slip and fall into my sist...oh wait, that's someone else's thread.

I have nothing

7. TheGhost

TheGhost Auuhhhhmm ...

Cowboy Yodle.

Werks evertime mahn.

8. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

The unwormed dog

9. Reverand JC

Reverand JC Willy Fuckin' Wonka

Wipe your ass on the carpet?

One time this girl told me she wanted to do it doggy style. So I humped her leg and peed on the floor.

C/S,
    Rev J

4 people like this.
  10. sa8tyr

sa8tyr Members

"Back N Forth" Go down her but don't let her cum,
    switch to classic penetration with dick but don't let her cum,
    switch back and forth till she cums so hard she forgets her name.

11. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I bust out a backflip and do the splits and land face down in between two tits.

12. RainyDayHype

RainyDayHype flower power Lifetime Supporter

Kissing during sex. All over. I'm a good kisser.

13. MikeE

MikeE Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Index finger in pussy, thumb on clit, middle finger on anus.

And

Keeping my upper lip on the top of the clit, no matter where the lower lip and tongue go.

14. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

..a curtsy of course

im a classy fella'

15. PunchDrunkKitten

PunchDrunkKitten borne on the fm waves of a broken heart

I've always been a fan of the tried and true kissing/licking/love biting from my partners mouth, over their neck and clavicle area, all the way down the torso to initiate preforming oral.

Beyond that, i don't have any Go To moves, but I do always give the "Fuck, Oh God, Fuckfuckfuck" phrase at points in which I'm really feeling what my partner is putting on me. It's always exactly in that order, too.

16. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I write my signature lop sided. So if I have piece of paper in front of me A4 length ways, I turn it sideways. It's a very unique signature and one that I've made fool proof because you need to connect several runes together to make it work. So I can spot a fake attempt because of the runes no matter how hard you try to copy it, won't look right unless you know the pattern and formation I've put those runes in. And they aren't runic symbols, it's actually my initials written away that displays several runes, if you know what you're looking at which no one does.

Everyone who watches me write it says I have a weird way of doing a signature just because I rotate the paper.

:)

2 people like this.
  17. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Kissing is the big move?

Zzzzzzzzz.

Next time you both meet a guy you are keen on, try to lie and tell them you are into something a lot more nasty.

You know, so they like you ;)

18. Running Man

Running Man Guardian

Well I've always been a bit of a titfucker myself or should I say a LOT of a titfucker.

My wife had never had this done until she met me and I can still remember the look of sheer amazement as my cock slid up and down between her lovely tits, before exploding all over her neck!
    She has a lovely pair of tits and I often fuck them in preference to her pussy on a regular basis.
    To see the woman you love covered in your cum is a beautiful sight, if not a little bit naughty!

Signature move- Ye Olde Titfuck.

19. Running Man

Running Man Guardian

But a bit of kissing never goes amiss!!!

20. PunchDrunkKitten

PunchDrunkKitten borne on the fm waves of a broken heart

The topic here is what moves we find ourselves always using at one point or another during any sexual encounter, for simple kissing in some manner to be such doesn't in any way imply that someone isnt kinky, or "interesting" as you seemed to infer, but rather that the move used on everyone is one that can apply to anyone.

In my case, that's mostly out of laziness. I dont want to have to put in a lot of effort doing my little introductory bit that I'm gonna be doing pretty much every time because it detracts from the more intense aspects of play that presumably will follow. Also, if your signature move is to whip out a ball gag and some wd-40 that might make your prospective partner a little to a lot uncomfortable. Usually the "nasty" stuff is something you'll wanna discuss before the clothes come off for everyones safety, and comfort.

1 person likes this.