Hillary Clinton

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Karen_J, Oct 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

2. storch

storch banned

I'm sure Comey investigated and found that there is no evidence that Hillary intended to be so inept and incompetent. And I'm sure that all the Hillary groupies will find this news to be just another good reason to believe she'd make a great president.

1 person likes this.
  3. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

4. The Walking Dickhead

The Walking Dickhead orbiter of helion

5. 6-eyed shaman

Hillary is so progressive! She is funded by countries that still execute gay people.

6. Aerianne

I don't know how my gay friends can't see that about her.

7. 6-eyed shaman

More Wikis! [​IMG]

Friend -- Donald Trump has been saying the “woman's card” is all Hillary has going for her -- I just loved Hillary’s response: “If fighting for women’s health care and paid family leave and equal pay is playing the ‘woman card,’ then deal me in.” Apparently other people did, too. We've been hearing from supporters all over the country that they'd like a “woman card” of their very own -- to display proudly on a fridge or pull out of their wallet every time they run into someone who says women who support Hillary must not be using our brains (that's a real thing Donald Trump’s senior adviser said yesterday). Chip in $1, and we’ll send you your very own Official Hillary for America Woman Card: http://links.hillaryclinton.com/ctt?kn=8&ms=MjUzNjMyMDUS1&r=MTE2NjEyMDE3Njk2S0&b=2&j=Nzg0NDQwNTExS0&mt=1&rt=0 We're only making a limited number of these, so don’t miss your chance to get one. Chip in $1 right now, and you’ll be able to play the woman card anytime you want: http://links.hillaryclinton.com/ctt?kn=8&ms=MjUzNjMyMDUS1&r=MTE2NjEyMDE3Njk2S0&b=2&j=Nzg0NDQwNTExS0&mt=1&rt=0 Thanks! Mini

https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/?q=%40releasedate+%222016-11-07%22&mfrom=&mto=&title=&notitle=&date_from=&date_to=&nofrom=&noto=&count=50&sort=0#searchresult

8. Aerianne

9. 6-eyed shaman

10. Aerianne

It just makes me laugh because the Hillary supporters are like we love Comey; we hate Comey; we love Comey!

It's hysterical.

2 people like this.
  11. Aerianne

12. Aerianne

13. 6-eyed shaman

What does ISIS and Hillary have in common? (aside from everything)

Both are funded by Qatar and Saudi Arabia

14. Aerianne

[​IMG]

4 people like this.
  15. Ja90

Ja90 Member

2 people like this.
  16. Ja90

Ja90 Member

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fat63bqvG8

1 person likes this.
  17. 6-eyed shaman

I always knew the ruling class was evil. But I never imagined it was anything at the level of pedophilia and satanic rituals! :bigcry:

18. newo

newo Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

​I think it's more than reason enough. It's why I voted for her/against him!

19. storch

storch banned

These people have enough money to have everything they need. Once they have everything they need, they go about having everything they want. When that gets boring, they are more susceptible to succumbing to their latent character defects and shortcomings where perversions of mind are allowed to grow. In a sense, they refuse to grow up, and that refusal leaves them with no choice but to follow their desires, inflicting their perversions onto the helpless, and demonstrating little more than the power trip of a child given authority over the minds and bodies of others. Having insulted and degraded the integrity of their own being, it is all they have to offer to others.

1 person likes this.
  20. deleted

deleted Visitor

REASONS TO NOT VOTE HILLARY

⚠If you are Gay, Why are you voting for Hillary when she wants to bring in thousands of refugees that believe all Gays should be executed?
    ⚠If you are Black, Why are you voting for Hillary when she admires Margaret Sanger and defends Planned Parenthood who want to abort as many black babies as possible? Exterminate the black race because they are like "weeds". (Margaret Sanger quote) Most of those clinics are in Black neighborhoods.
    ⚠If you are a Christian, Why are you voting for Hillary Clinton when she wrote her Senior thesis on Saul Alinsky who dedicated his book 'Rules for Radicals' to Lucifer (the Devil)? She says he was, and still is her mentor.
    ⚠If you are a Veteran, in the Military, or closely related to a Military member, Why are you voting for Hillary when she left those men to die in Benghazi and had the nerve to lie about it over and over again? They called for help but the help was told to stand down.
    ⚠If you have a factory job, Why are you voting for Hillary when she supported TPP? Factory workers are being laid off because jobs are going over seas. Don't forget the deals she's made with china. She also welcomes open borders and illegals to get benefits to be paid with Your tax money.
    ⚠If you are poor, Why are you voting for Hillary, when she is supporting Wall street and all the big banks? Big banks keep poor people poor by destroying the poor man's credit by allowing medical bills and collections to affect your credit scores so you can pay higher interest rates than the rich; Taking much of the little money you earn.
    ⚠If you are a Woman, how can you vote for Hillary when she has buried all of Bills rape victims under the rug, including that little girl that was raped? Lawyer Hillary defended the rapist, and then she laughed about it later, knowing that he was guilty.
    ⚠If you carry a gun, or believe in the Constitution; How can you vote for Hillary when she wants to eliminate the NRA, Take your guns, and abolish the second Amendment?
    ⚠If you breathe, Why would you vote for Hillary when she and the Clinton crime family have left a trail of dead people that did not agree with her, or they knew too much?
    Who is left?

1 person likes this.
  21. Aerianne

They become easily bored. It takes more and more to attain the arousal.

1 person likes this.
  22. newo

newo Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.