Desire My Own Cum

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by Atown52, Oct 1, 2015.

1. Atown52

Atown52 Members

Is it odd that I want too try my own semen ? I've always wanted too try my own semen. Idk why

cass_jenner and BiLarry55 like this.
  2. bft4evr

bft4evr Senior Member

Not odd at all. Try it.

cass_jenner and JimInPhila like this.
  3. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Well, when you eventually do pluck up the courage, swish it around your mouth for a while, gargle even

Then come back and tell us why you dont actually desire your own cum

4. jsb

jsb Member

i love the taste of my cum, i've been drinking it for years.

Doug22 and JimInPhila like this.
  5. JoeyM51

JoeyM51 Currently locked in chastity for the last 4 years.

Nope. Having me eat my own semen has always been a part of our BDSM sex life. I am not allowed to ejaculate and kept locked in a chastity cage. When unlocked I am edged over and over again. If I accidentally ejaculate I must eat it up or no more sex for me for a month. If my wife ruins my orgasm I have to eat it up or no sex for a month.

The first time I tasted semen, it was not mine. It was the guys having sex with my girlfriend. She would come home and sit on my face and tell me to lick her to orgasm while she told me about how many men she had that night and what they did. After she had an orgasm from that, she did anything sexual that I wanted so it was a fair trade. I did not love her so I really did not care what she did since she gave me more sex than I could handle including waking me up to have sex if she did not have a date with a guy that night.

My wife's girlfriend would have me ejaculate into a condom a few times and then save it for the weekend. She would either freeze it like little ice cubes of keep it in a tied condom. When we had our BDSM session she would use that condom. She either would cut off the tip and let it drip into my mouth, pour it into a glass and have me drink it, put it on one of her body parts and have me lick it clean or put a semen cube in my mouth where it would melt slowly. I am used to it and in the context of BDSM or Femdom, it is fun and healthy too.

Give it a try. The worst part is its consistency, not the taste.

6. BiLarry55

BiLarry55 Banned

Wanting to taste your cum is perfectly normal, try it who knows you may love it. Not only do I like the taste and texture of my cum, but I have found that I enjoy other guys Cum also.

Good luck.

1 person likes this.
  7. nympho man

nympho man Member

I actually like the taste of my own. If I usually cum on my wife, I usually clean it up. I think it's hot, but not everyone likes the same things. I say just try it, your either going to enjoy or not lol

1 person likes this.
  8. averageguy6

averageguy6 Average Ordinary Guy

I eat my cum sometimes, why not.
    I couldn't have said it better.

9. TMUK

TMUK Members

When I was a teenager I consumed (can't decide which verb, 'eat' or 'drink', is most appropriate!) my cum quite a few times. I did because I felt that if I wanted a girlfriend of mine to taste it then I should know what it tastes like too. I didn't mind it, but didn't exactly like it either.

I've seen the description of the smell as being akin to hay, or freshly cut grass, and I'd say the taste isn't far off that. I've not tried it for over 40 years, and have no further desire or need to.

However, if a lady wanted me to cum on her breasts, and then feed her the cum, I'd use my mouth to do it (because I'd bet she'd find that really hot!)

10. newdist

newdist Members

I love the taste of my pre-cum ! Have tried my cum on special occasions and dont really mind the sour,bitter,slimy taste and texture !

sparkta likes this.
  11. cass_jenner

cass_jenner Member

Its perfectly fine and natural to enjoy your own juices. Why not? I lap up my cum nearly all the time.

12. JS420

JS420 Members

There's nothing odd or weird about it. If you do a little research, you will find that the biggest percentage of men are curious about the taste of their semen. Quite a few of us like "eating" our semen after orgasm. Personally, when I masturbate and near orgasm, I want to bend over and shove my penis in my mouth so I can ejaculate in my mouth. Unfortunately, I can't manage to bend that far. So, I have to ejaculate in the palm of my hand and lick it up!!

cass_jenner and Happy Guy like this.
  13. cass_jenner

cass_jenner Member

Ah yes, me too. I used to be able to and I miss it :/

Lovnflman and JS420 like this.