Full Body Orgasms Without Touching

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by macayamiracle, Sep 29, 2015.

1. macayamiracle

macayamiracle Members

Has anybody heard of this technique called Energy Orgasms? There's this couple in California that teaches it, and it looks amazing!!! They even have an online video class, I haven't decided if I'm going to take or not yet, but they have this video of the teacher giving a girl a screaming full body orgasm!!! Check it out and let me know what you think:
    http://bliss-life.com/LearnEnergyOrgasm

-Tantric Lover

2. Jenny40

Jenny40 Members

Never heard of it, but thinking along the lines of Tantra...

I went to a retreat many years ago and was offered a Yoni massage. I accepted, from a complete stranger. It lasted three hours and was an amazing experience. The giver never became erect even though he was being incredibly sexual with me. His total focus was just on me. My orgasms built slowly and subsided, built and subsided, then a tremor of a cum and then slowly back to building up, more little orgasms, and then, the final release was beyond anything I can explain. It took me over for what seemed like forever and touched ever part of my body. I have had several more since then and my husband came with me one time and had a Lingham massage. The same effect for him. I would recommend this to anyone.

1 person likes this.
  3. MasseurNaturel

MasseurNaturel Members

I offer various types of massage to clients and was interested to check the video out. The lady keeps her eyes shut throughout (similar to a blindfold massage), the close proximity of the therapist then becomes more sexually exciting as she would not be able to sense where he is 'massaging' her next. But I find it hard to accept she has a genuine orgasm unless she is also heavily fantasising at the same time.

Massage is best when the client switches off and frees their mind, letting the therapist massage and pleasure them. Tantric massage is best when both myself and my client are completely naked, this helps the client relax and overcome any shyness or anxiety. The orgasms are similar to those Jenny describes, building pleasure, riding the wave of smaller orgasms, relaxing then building pleasure again. It makes the final full body orgasm significantly more pleasurable often with the whole body going into spasm and the client unable to control themselves such is the intensity of their orgasm, which will also last significantly longer than a normal orgasm.

From experience I really can't see how the same effect can be achieved without touching the client.