Bedroom / Tiny Home Community

Discussion in 'Communal Living' started by MarioAnthony, Sep 27, 2015.

1. MarioAnthony

MarioAnthony Members

I have a little family farm/ ranch that I am looking to convert to a community farm / ranch. Just need the right people with the right skills to create a balanced community. Emporia, Kansas. Families welcome.

2. snowtiggernd

snowtiggernd Member

So what would you like to do? Do you currently have any livestock? Garden? Are you going off-grid?

3. Cerridween

Cerridween Members

Hello!
    I am new to the community. I joined mostly for finding things like this. I live in Wichita ks, and I am in school studying livestock and agricultural management. I am planning on buying land, but its still a few years away. I want to live this way! I am great with animals, know some about judging and reproduction. I am also learning everything i can about self sufficiency. Let's talk?
    Eli

4. MarioAnthony

MarioAnthony Members

Yes, we raise livestock and have a large garden from which we preserve and sell produce to sustain ourselves. No we are not off the grid. This is an already established family operation which is simply looking to bring in a few like minded people/ families looking to escape the hustle and bustle of city life . In exchange for assisting with maintaining, preserving, providing, etc... they will share in the earnings, receive room and board and be apart of our community. We really enjoy our lifestyle and want to share it with others. bcsjm@aol.com is the best way to contact me..