What Game Did You Last Purchase?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by audrey_the_endotherm, Sep 25, 2015.

1. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

im slightly dyslexic

2. audrey_the_endotherm

audrey_the_endotherm Members

Bought Life is Strange, the entire season was on sale for $10, too good to pass on.

3. Nymira

Nymira Members

The last thing I bought was FFXIV, but I didn't play it for more than a couple of months.

4. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde for the NES :devil: Notoriously one of the worst broken-down dysfunctional video games of all time

Bought it as a christmas gift for my nerdy brother.

5. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

6. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

Just got my F O 4 in the mail. Going to visit family for at least 2 days then have overtime at work next week so won't get much time in. May just stick to battlefront until I can sit down with it.

7. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I do that a lot. I buy a new game because well, I need it quickly and then I won't play it for ages. Took me near two weeks to finally play fallout 4 and then I've played few hours and never got back into it. =p

That's so typical of me and games these days.

8. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I bought a board game. Electronic Monopoly. My daughter wanted it.

9. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

I'm having a similar experience now but I think that's just because I bought a new console with a couple of games right away, so can't get into every game right away to the same extent haha. But if there's a large chance I won't play a new game for a month or longer I usually don't buy it yet (esp. when it is freshly released) just so I can save myself a € or 10!

So my poor friend in the countryside got some money to spend around the christmas days and asked me to pick up some games in town. After much comparing and considering I went to pick up a used copy of The witcher 3 which I am looking forward to play as well. So because it was secondhand (so unsealed) and I'd bring it to him the next day I was looking forward of a first glimpse into the world of Witcher 3 but after downloading 20 gig of updates and starting up a new game it gave a fucking disc error! Wasted like 2 hours looking forward to taking a peak... and wasted even more time next day when I took the game back. Happily we all agreed the disc had a problem, got a refund and went with my friend's other choice: The last of us and a secondhand version of Battlefield 4. Suits me fine, now I don't have to get The last of us myself :-D (my friend is always much sooner through a single player game than me)

10. jerry420

jerry420 Doctor of everything Lifetime Supporter

got a $50 psn gift card for christmas from my brother...dont know what im gonna get :D

11. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

Well now that my work blew up I just might have enough time to play fallout.

12. Asmodean

You got fired? :( Or did you blew work place up?

13. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

I didn't do it. A boiler blew up. Haven't gotten fired but it's gonna be a long as time before they get the place up and running again. If they even feel it is worth fixing.

14. Asmodean

Damn your workplace really blew up? Hope it doesn't cause too much trouble for you! But yeah good time to start fallout :p

15. audrey_the_endotherm

I finally purchased Bloodborne, it was only $27 digitally. I received two $50 PSN cards over Christmas, so a good time to jump into this game.

16. Shykittyxo

Shykittyxo Members

CS:GO, L4D2 from the steam sale

17. Asmodean

I still prefer hard copies when I spend money on a game but I can't deny it is a delight to load and play a game without any disc in the console!

I'm kinda suprised how easy it is to get the hard drive to 500 gb. Glad I went with the 1T because the HD of my playstation is already near half full. And I have only one completely digital game (watchdogs), the other data is all updates and application data and stuff from a couple of other games!

18. audrey_the_endotherm

I prefer hard copies of older games, this generation I don't really care. I think it's because there are already so many games (games I love) that don't even have a physical version this generation. It's so great not needing to switch discs anymore.

I only have the 500GB HD, I've had to delete stuff to make room for newer games. However those deleted games still show in my library, so really they're only one button push away.

19. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Most of my games are digital now. Many of the smaller game makers dont have physical copies now and they have some good sales on the PS store. I still buy physical copies if I plan to trade it in though.

20. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

I recently got the ps3 game "The Last of Us" which is an amazing game. I never thought a stealth survival game would be so intense as this one.

1 person likes this.