Photoshop Request... ?

Discussion in 'Art' started by Terrapin2190, Sep 24, 2015.

1. Terrapin2190

Terrapin2190 I am nature.

This is probably a farfetched idea and might be impossible to do, but! I figured I'd throw it out there anyways.

I've always been fascinated by the beautifully drawn Grateful Dead Comix characters. I've always wanted to see them displayed on their own. (Now that I think about it, this may be considered blaphemy as far as art goes...)

I'll get straight to the point. I was wondering if there were any Photoshop afficianados out there that could take certain characters from the Comix and create desktop wallpapers or posters by themselves, sort of as a display of the artwork done by Tim Truman.

What I would really like to see is the guitar player seen here:

Playing In The Band
    [​IMG]

And the just beautifully drawn bird in flight seen here:

Help On The Way
    [​IMG]

Dead guitar player on the bottom left corner, bird in flight smaller in the background towards the top-right. On a background of asteroids like seen on the bottom portion of the Help on the Way comic with a spacey background behind the asteroids.

Like I said, I know, it's a farfetched idea and it involves me asking for someone's free time to do it. But if someone is interested, I think it would be a very cool piece. Of course, I can't find any higher resolution images to work from, so that may pose another problem. Needless to say, we must give credit to Tim Truman for his works of art.

...Matter of fact, nevermind. I'll have to ask for his permission first.