Would You Like To Befriend A Member You Haven't Befriended Before?

Discussion in 'Mind Games' started by Backchat, Sep 18, 2015.

1. Backchat

Backchat Supporter HipForums Supporter

Would you like to befriend a member on HF who you haven't befriended before, and if so who would they be and what is it that you like about them?

Do you like them because you like reading their posts, or is it perhaps because you like their picture or avatar. Equally you may already have a friend on HF who you admire very much, so how about letting us know who it is and why you like them. :)

2. shygurl170

shygurl170 Members

Have to think about this one. A few members I'd like to meet in person. :)

1 person likes this.
  3. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

if you would like to befriend someone on here, why wouldn't you just do it? the friend function is just a click away.

4. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

Nah, I'm good.

1 person likes this.
  5. Rots in hell

Rots in hell Senior Member

I would really Like to Befriend Piaf But i cant handle rejection :bigcry:

4 people like this.
  6. deleted

deleted Visitor

friends list isnt like the old,, so I dont even bother anymore.. someone sends me friends request, I might not see it for a long long long time.

7. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

everyone that requests you gets automatically added to your list now, so i have the 80 or so friends i've built up over the years, and about 300 perverts who have never posted but friended me because they think i'm my avatar.

1 person likes this.
  8. Backchat

Well for me so far I'm very happy with have the friends that I have, although I could always do with a few more. I don't think we will be able to meet me in person shygirl170, just be a little daring and press that befriend button and add me to your friends list. :)

9. secret_thinker

secret_thinker Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

You can change that so people don't get automatically added.

10. Backchat

That's good to know, ideal if you don't want any friends of course. :)

11. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

no more friend requests accepted at my camp.......tired of the dumb facebook style status updates and am not interested in them in the least.....thankfully most my current friends do not use that fucktion

12. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i don't mind having friends, but i don't need a list of people that have never posted on the forum and their only activity on the site was sending me a pm saying "hai babey, i hav a grate dick, do u wanna swap pix?"

2 people like this.
  13. secret_thinker

secret_thinker Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I'm not a friend collector.

1 person likes this.
  14. Ashalicious

Ashalicious Senior Member

Yeah I agree, I hardly ever read the status updates people make.

1 person likes this.
  15. Backchat

Please forgive me for saying this but your avatar must be sending out the wrong kind of message then, which is why you get a pm asking for a pix swap. :)

16. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i can pretty much guarantee the girl in my avatar is not on any internet forums. and if she is, her avatar is not a picture of herself. people need to use some logic.

or, hipforums needs to bring back the minimum post limit for sending PMs.

the message my avatar is sending would be fine, if i didn't have to worry about desperate idiot perverts acting on their pathetic misinterpretations of the message.

17. Backchat

To be quite honest I really did think your avatar was a picture of you, and I must admit I was a little bit tempted to befriend you. I think I was using my logic at the time to, obviously I failed on that one :D

18. themnax

themnax Senior Member

i do not imagine that i know anything about anyone. of course i would love to meet everyone to find out. preferably someplace safe.

i don't think anyone can guarantee anyone isn't on the internet somewhere, unless they're dead or haven't been born yet, and even then i wouldn't count on it.
    i mean i know there are still places where it might be impossible to get on the internet from, or at least without the equipment you would need to do so,
    but even that.

yes there are some people i'm more curious to meet then others. but not out of any sort of expectations. just curiosity.

19. abarambling

abarambling Banned

There isn't anyone I want to befriend. But, I do want more people to PM. I just don't have anyone in particular in mind. Just whomever wants to talk to me and have a wholesome conversation with. I'm bored and lonely, so... you know.

20. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i just remembered to do that. seriously, just before i clicked on this thread i got a notification that i'm now friends with some guy who has a penis close-up as his avatar. last straw right there, my friends list is now closed for business.

1 person likes this.