Online Project

Discussion in 'Musicians' started by Braunn, Sep 13, 2015.

1. Braunn

Braunn Members

I want to record cover of Stairway To Heaven featuring other musicians from other parts of the world and make a music video raising awerness of enviromental damage. I play guitar so I need vocals, bass and keys. Pm if you are interested.

2. notrick

notrick Members

I'm tying to learn bass like John Paul Jones did...he played piano scales which gave the band a sound everyone heard but couldn't get at it. I record on Pro Tools 11--compatable with most high end DAWS. I can play all parts except the 12 string electric. I've worked on several projects like that with video and musicians from all around the world. You'll need to cast much larger net than HF. A $6000.00 vidio cam, and Pro Tools HD. Pro Tools 11 will do video but HD is Pro level Audio/Vid.

Good luck--I have a studio in Hawaii--it wouldn't be a bad place to catch 50' waves, 2000' waterfalls etc. I'm busy till after Christmas doing mix down and a master--but if your still looking I can find some really good musicians.

makoa1061@outlook.com

3. Socratez

Socratez Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Hey, if you guys want to colab online - why don't we try something crazy... i.e. Braunn, your on guitar, Notrick - sounds like you are on bass. I do ableton live (as well as bass). what about something like a trippy - electronic version?

4. notrick

notrick Members

I do guitar acoustic and electric rhythm. Lead. Bass is fun but I know many better than I am. Piano, synth, Mandolin, Ukulele. I work with a friend who deos abeleton, and is awesome DJ but I have contract with Avid. Try Bass with ebow!

5. Reverand JC

Reverand JC Willy Fuckin' Wonka

^ There is a bassist named Michael Manring who does that and sometimes changes tuning while he does.

C/S,
    Rev J