What Should I Do?

Discussion in 'Weird, Bizarre and Mysterious' started by Charlot24, Sep 8, 2015.

1. Charlot24

Charlot24 Members

So... I didn't know you could delete posts. Honestly, I am graitfull, especially the last ones were kind of awkward, but I don't know If I should take it as a "we don't want you to post anymore". Well, you can tell me now, anyway, I'm going through hell at home right now and I don't know what to do and you're the only guys who haven't made din of me, sort of... yea, I'm talking to you the guy with the graitful dad! I still want to search for " the man in the green hood", but my friend took my heart out, couse they are *#@$%. What should I do? And If you want to get rid of me, just deletere the post, I'll get the mesage, no hard fellings.

2. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

only in your head do people know what the hell you are on about....in our head you strugging with some personal shit and need to be a bit more literate with your posts because it reads ''crazy'' right now

is this a reference to the murders in the alley?

3. Charlot24

Charlot24 Members

Kind of, and my friend are making fun of me becaus I post it here and all the Ace incident and I had more than enough, but you just can't forget somfing like this, and I really don't know what to do next. Should I continue or should I let it go. I don't even know exactly where I want to get.

4. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

if you weren't supposed to post anymore, you wouldn't be able to post anymore. they just don't want you to violate forum rules, like creating two accounts and using them to fake a conversation in a thread.

5. Charlot24

Charlot24 Members

I didn't. :( It was one of my @#$% friends! Now I know I am not allowed but it wasn't me, I swear.

6. themnax

themnax Senior Member

avoid expecting what anyone tells you to expect.

7. Charlot24

Charlot24 Members

So you say I may have a chance of finding this guy??

8. themnax

themnax Senior Member

oh there's always a chance of finding anyone. you just can't really expect them to be anything you imagine.
    i don't normally look for persons. i just enjoy finding paces and things.
    a big mistake is to assume everything based on persons.
    and by persons, yes i also include persons from other worlds and even persons devoid of physical aspect.