Which Is Worse....

Discussion in 'Pure Bull' started by Ashalicious, Sep 8, 2015.

1. Ashalicious

Ashalicious Senior Member

You're out on a first date and when it comes time to pay, you realize you have forgotten/lost your wallet

OR

going to a significant others parents house for the first time and having them serve you food that you find disgusting and having to choke it down?

2. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

Having to shit at your significant others parents house. I made a plot twist.

3. expanse

expanse Supporters HipForums Supporter

I haven't found food yet that I wouldn't eat, but I would still think that it would be worse to gave to eat something you find disgusting.

I wouldn't mind doing dishes at a restaurant, as long as my date doesn't mind waiting for me.

4. Ashalicious

Ashalicious Senior Member

I guess you could always call someone and have them buzz over with their credit card.....

What about chicken feet? Have you ever tried chicken feet? I am pretty adventurous when it comes to food, but I definitely don't know if I would be adventurous to try chicken feet.

5. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

I don't remember dating and I don't have a significant other....

6. King2E4

King2E4 Members

The second one is probably the worst. Eating food you hate is gross and it can make you sick. The first one is bad, but you can phone someone to bring you your wallet (even though that would look bad on your behalf and would ruin the date).

7. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i don't think the whole doing dishes to pay off your check thing actually happens. seems pretty illegal really.

but if it did, you would have already blown the date if you took her to a restaurant where you could work off the bill with less than 3 hours of minimum wage washing. and i don't think any date would be that patient.

1 person likes this.
  8. expanse

expanse Supporters HipForums Supporter

Haha, I'd have to try chicken feet at least once.

9. fjdreams

fjdreams count chocula

Forgetting your wallet on the first date could actually be beneficial by showing you how your date would react in such a situation. If they step in and pay with no reluctance, you know things must be going pretty well. If they freak out, leave, or pay grudgingly, then maybe they suck donkey balls.

I was on a first date a month ago and when I paid with my debit card, they came back and told me it had been rejected. I had to pay with my credit card. It was complete bullshit bc I obviously had enough funds, but maybe I had moved money around too much that day. Who knows. But it was really embarrassing. My date jokingly said "I'm judging you so hard right now." but she was fine with it otherwise. She still spent the night :winkywink:

So, uh, yeah I choose choking down nasty food and then pissing it out of your asshole in their guest bathroom, which just happens to be next to the living room where they have all gathered to meditate in silence. Also sound resonates heavily off the tile floor and walls. Also you didn't correctly latch the door, and it suddenly creaks open and you're left facing the room as you're hunched over with that uncomfortable feeling you get when liquid comes out the solids hole.

happy dating yall!

1 person likes this.
  10. Pieceofmyheart

Pieceofmyheart Grumpy old bitch HipForums Supporter

No wallet thing.

I can eat just about anything, and who says you have to eat a lot? That one is easy peasy.

1 person likes this.
  11. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

This one is very easy. Yeps, it's finding out I forgot the wallet. The other one does not pose me for any dilemma at all.

I don't have to do jackshit. If I find something disgusting I will politely decline.

Assuming they have a normal toilet I don't see any problemo (although I always prefer to shit on my own toilet :p). So I find myself wondering :(, do you have trouble aiming or something?

12. Heat

Heat Smile, it's contagious! :) Lifetime Supporter

Being a first date forgetting a wallet would be something that would be really uncomfortable for me.

It is less likely to be having a family dinner with their parents on a first date and would probably send me running.

13. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

if you have donkey balls, this may be a good thing.

14. themnax

themnax Senior Member

there are certain things that are always in the pockets of whatever pants and shirts i am going to wear. things which transferring them i consider integral to changing clothing, thus insuring i never leave the house without them, and ALWAYS check my pockets again before leaving the house to make sure i have them. i'm more likely to forget to zip my fly then to walk out without these things. these include my debit card, along with my bus passes and various forms of identification. these are in a separate little folder from what i carry loose cash and 'business' cards.

grant you i might be a bit forgetful if i'm anticipating meeting someone i'm looking forward to or that sort of thing. which is why i make allowances for that by transferring everything when i'm going to be wearing something else.

its just something i've learned the hard way, because i have always been forgetful all of my life, and too many times when i was younger, locking myself out of my own house. i'm really more worried about not being able to get back in when i get home. i thing that would be worse then either of the things mentioned. that's something i'm really paranoid about every time i walk out the door and lock it because i'm going to be gone for a while. so i may actually check my pockets several times to make sure i have my keys with me before i lock my door from the outside.

15. MikeE

MikeE Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

The first time I met this girl's parents, they grabbed the wrong bottle and put catsup on the salad instead of dressing. They didn't notice and I ate it all down.
    My current wife's (late) grandmother was from Mexico, and she served cactus the first time I ate at her house.

Eating your SO's families food may be bad at the time, but you get major points for eating their food, especially if it is not tasty (and your SO agrees that its not tasty).

The wallet losing situation loses you points with your SO.
    The family's food situation gains you points.

16. Beutsecks

Beutsecks Large Rooster

You know you're in trouble when they serve liver and onions that first time you show up for dinner. I absolutely don't eat guts, it's just not my thing and I see no reason to tempt gout. But she was worth it. Not only did I choke that vile slab down, I made it very convincing. I even managed to keep it down though I had a couple of close calls. That was over 25 years ago and Mrs Felt still treats me like a king for taking one for her team! It's love folks.

1 person likes this.