Would You Have Sex With Another Guy Out Of Revenge?

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by Jason3524, Sep 4, 2015.

1. Jason3524

Jason3524 Members

Let the guy cum inside you, then go and have sex with your boyfriend? Female point of view

Chrisjms60 likes this.
  2. sxynae

sxynae Members

I've done this all but letting the guy cum in me which I love to feel. It didn't help things by any means. I tried getting even with my husband and ended up with a guy who was so huge he tore my vagina. I have to get my pussy stitched my husband comes to the emergency room and what a way to find out huh. I hated sex with that big thing! I could never convince my husband that sex with him actually felt good and i could get off with him.

3. Deidre

Deidre Visitor

No. The best “revenge” is to walk away from a bad relationship and live a good life. Plus, I wouldn’t want to have sex with someone else unless I was really into him.

Eric! and bry75 like this.
  4. SSJROMANCE

SSJROMANCE Members

My wife did back in her college days. Her boyfriend of 2 years cheated on her at another college. So instead of breaking it off with him she decided to hookup with 3 different guys over the span of a few weeks.

5. fraggle_rock

fraggle_rock Member

My ex-girlfriend told me that she did this to another guy.
    It really made it hard to trust her.

Eric! likes this.
  6. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

Sad for your bad experience, but that must have added insult to injury.

7. Kerri

Kerri Members

Nope

8. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

A married couple that are my dear friends and are like brother and sister to me, had marriage problems a long, long time ago. He cheated on her, got another woman pregnant. She wanted to sleep with some random dude, for the sake of getting back at him, and I suggested that she didn't, because it wouldn't have made the situation better. I told her that she has the upper hand on him, and to maintain that and never comprimise her dignity. They continued to stay married 20 years after that.
    I don't know if she ever did cheat eventually, but I also told her that if she does decide to do it, to keep it to herself, don't flaunt it in his face.

Deidre likes this.