• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 fjdreams

fjdreams

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted September 04 2015 - 08:11 AM

Being super sweaty, like sweat dripping down your back and crack and balls, and then having to take a giant shit.  The toilet seat gets all slippery, or if you're in a public toilet and put down toilet paper, the paper gets soggy and stuck to your butt.  And then don't even get me started on the wiping situation.  But let's imagine the wiping situation for a moment.

-or-

Taking a nice long relaxing, cleansing bath, only to step out and immediately have to take a giant runny poop, thus instantly voiding all the hard work you put into making your b-hole immaculately clean.  Do you go about your day, or waste even more water just to wash yourself?  You can't just jump in the shower right away though.  You have to let the business dry.  Rules.

• MrChuffy likes this

#2 GeorgeJetStoned

GeorgeJetStoned

Free Psychotic Readings

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,352 posts

Posted September 04 2015 - 02:35 PM

Carry around some diaper wipes.

#3 Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood

Senior Moment

• PipPipPip
  • 18,747 posts
  • LocationThe Woods

Posted September 04 2015 - 03:15 PM

If you have that much runny poop, change your diet.

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society." - Jiddu Krishnamurti

"there was something big happening that night, decisions were made and destiny was cast..."~jfw~

~ I chop wood, I carry water, I tend the Earth, This is my prayer. ~

#4 Ashalicious

Ashalicious

confident and wild

• PipPipPip
  • 3,852 posts

Posted September 04 2015 - 04:03 PM

The first situation.

Life starts all over again when it gets crisp in the fall.

- F. Scott Fitzgerald

#5 MrChuffy

MrChuffy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 281 posts
  • LocationSouth West England (where it always rains)

Posted September 04 2015 - 04:05 PM

Being super sweaty, like sweat dripping down your back and crack and balls, and then having to take a giant shit.  The toilet seat gets all slippery, or if you're in a public toilet and put down toilet paper, the paper gets soggy and stuck to your butt.  And then don't even get me started on the wiping situation.  But let's imagine the wiping situation for a moment.

-or-

Taking a nice long relaxing, cleansing bath, only to step out and immediately have to take a giant runny poop, thus instantly voiding all the hard work you put into making your b-hole immaculately clean.  Do you go about your day, or waste even more water just to wash yourself?  You can't just jump in the shower right away though.  You have to let the business dry.  Rules.

Lol.....I've had a pretty crap day today...but thats kinda cheered me up.....Made me laugh  :)

Aloha_Hawaii_Elvis_4.JPG

"Always on my Mind"

#6 I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear

voice of sexy

• PipPipPip
  • 38,625 posts

Posted September 04 2015 - 07:58 PM

really, i don't think either is all that bad.  slippery toilet seat is only a minor inconvenience, and i guess i'm just not considerate enough to put toilet paper under my sweaty ass in a public toilet.  on the other scenario, i have no problem rewashing my ass at any time that such a wash is available.  i'm not aware of any business drying rules, but if i have to wait 10 minutes before i jump back in the shower, i still think i'll survive.

#7 Spaceman Spiff

Spaceman Spiff

the word is the bird

• Lifetime Supporter 
  • PipPipPip
  • 59,332 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted September 04 2015 - 08:21 PM

id have to pick the first

only because public toilets are gross

#8 fjdreams

fjdreams

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted September 12 2015 - 08:52 AM

uh oh!! i just played basketball and i'm all sweaty.  need to take a shower, but i have to poop.  nooooooooooooooooo

Hell is other people. 

#9 themnax

themnax

• PipPipPip
  • 19,513 posts
  • Locationa small green planet in a distant galaxy

Posted September 15 2015 - 06:05 AM

well the sweaty part is why i don't much care for summer, nor for tropical climates, whatever the state of my bowels or diet responsible for it.

i would say which is worse; heat stroke or freezing joint ache.  hypothermia can kill too of course, and the cold can be painful to the very old and the very young, but the heat is a constant miserable torment, if you can't hide from in in a well air conditioned vehicle or building.  i have more problems with excessive temperature then just faintness and torpor, i also get rashes and too much sun actually makes me sneeze. 

my nation is the imagination

this is the dawning of the age of zootopia

and thank god i'm not quite human

=^^=
.../\...

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: butt, poop, buttpoop