Flakka - Bad Stuff

Discussion in 'Psychedelics' started by Aerianne, Sep 2, 2015.

1. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

2. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Clearly a chinese-indian conspiracy.

3. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

The bad always drives out the good. Seemed reasonable to do L or smoke weed back in the day to escape the hypocrisy of the Leave it to Beaver
    world and the other worlds of serious racism, war,and the killing of JFK, RFK and MLK. I don't think anyone thought that people would be using shit like meth, crack, crank and the other bad shit that's coming down. This is another example of my first sentence. China? They seem to be doing their damn hardest to break this country down, if they are the ones doing this flakka crap. Bad.

4. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

I just read the article, didn't watch the videos. So it's suspected to primarily be alpha-pvp? Don't know much about it, but looks like another Nasty stimulant. I'm sure the articles blow the usage way out of proportion and I find it odd that many of these stories come out of Florida.

5. lode

lode Banned

Unfortunately you can't believe anything the media says about anything.

Remember when that guy ate someones face and the police blamed it on bath salts, without any proof? And the media just said it. like a month later when the story had died down and the tox screen came through, turns out, no bath salts. It got a minor retraction in some places after the public hysteria had started.

For all I know, flakka could be perfectly healthy and cause increase in intelligence, and nobody would know it for 15 years, and it was already illegal because big pharma didn't make it.

1 person likes this.
  6. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Yeah...Probably dumb that I even posted about it.

Go do tons of the shit.

7. deleted

deleted Visitor

wherever the temperatures are in the 90s .. doing a stimulant type drug "YOURE GOING TO HAVE A BAD TIME"

8. Colimon

Colimon Cheesus Christo

Alpha-PVP has been around for years. Maybe not as available as today, but I believe it was already assumed to be an ingredient in some bath salts blends. The media is just creating hype and causing fear again like they always do. Not saying the potential for a "bad time" isn't there, just saying people act like it has a mind of its own and jumps into people and makes them rage zombies. Lol.

9. Gongshaman

Gongshaman Modus Lascivious

Stupid kids. A little beer and weed just ain'

LOL, way to downplay. yeah potential for a bad time alright...
    Deadly drug 'flakka' kills dozens in Florida

Stupid kids. A little beer and weed just ain't enough these days is it...

10. Colimon

Colimon Cheesus Christo

Those people willingly consumed this stuff is what I'm saying. Drugs don't kill people, people kill people.