Letting The Girlfreind Have Fun

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by Dubz4, Aug 31, 2015.

1. Dubz4

Dubz4 Newbie

This will probably sound completely weird. But for some reason it turned me on was just wondering if anybody has been in the situation before male or female and what happened.

Was out with male friends one night. Ended in only me and another male guy coming back to mine my girlfriend was also out that night with her girl freinds from work she came home drunk.

I feel out cold woke up at like 6 and my girlfriend beside me and my friend out on the couch we proceeded to have sex and cause of alchol etc I could not get an erection so I said joking I'll send him in. And she replied would you. So in the heat of the moment I sent him in and I slept in spare room listening to her been fucked for like two hours or so ....

I found it a big turn on. Would be up for it again in a heart beat I didn't watch or anything just listened and was amazing just Your thoughts cheers.....

2. Lolli

Lolli Visitor

that's-just-weird!!!

3. Joker8six

Joker8six Members

Well it depends, all that is totally like a personal reference deal. To ea he's/her own. If that works for u than dig it.

1 person likes this.
  4. Dubz4

Dubz4 Newbie

When I'm horney love it then when I'm not I'm indecisive

1 person likes this.
  5. Joker8six

Joker8six Members

Ah I see. If you do really care for this chick, u should leave all this type of bedroom play alone. If she is just your homie and y'all have fun together than there is no limit to the madness y'all can engage on for the sake of that legendary feeling

1 person likes this.
  6. Joker8six

Joker8six Members

But overall, does she want it or not? And the answer to that will lead u in the direction u know u should go, with this particular sitch, ya dig?

7. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i want to have some drinks with you and go back to your place.

4 people like this.
  8. Running Man

Running Man Guardian

No that doesnt sound weird Dubz.What youve described is exactly what I'd like my wife to do and then tell me all about afterwards.
    Well Done to the three of you!

9. Jrod11

Jrod11 Member

We were wondering if he had to use a condom or if he barebacked her? Wonder also if he came in her? Was she moaning a lot like she was having fun?

2 people like this.
  10. tonynaturalist

tonynaturalist Member

The experience is common. Its a personal decisiĆ³n, if the 3 of you agree, then for me there si no problema. You can go as far as you want. Its erotic and
    if all get the benefit of getting excited then its OK. I had a girl that really appreciated whenever i gave her the opportunity of try another guy from time to time.
    The moaning and noises excited me sooo much I decided it was worthwhile for both of us. We still live confortably and love each other a lot. Love is more tan a good fuck.

11. Dubs4sam

Dubs4sam Members

Bareback all the way 2 hours solid then I went in

12. iamjustme

iamjustme Wishful thinker HipForums Supporter

Bareback all the way... Dude...two words - Bacterial Vaginosis

Free Medical advice...so listen up..

Every person walking the earth has a cocktail of good bacteria that live in our bodies, primarily our gut. It is our own personal army to fight off bad bacteria that we are exposed to on a daily basis.
    A women's vagina also contains her own personal army of bacteria for the same purpose.
    When having sex "bareback" she is exposed to a multitude of bacteria from the males penis. Her little army can, in normal circumstances, fight off those little buggers quite well. Especially after having sex with one person only - her vagina will literally develop a "specialized army" to fight off common buggers off of YOUR dick.
    However, enter a new dick. Especially one that has not been washed for 24 hours or longer...now a whole new set of bacteria invades her.
    One of two things can happen - her army loses and she gets an infection. - Or - her army wins, but now she has way too many good bacteria...and she has an infection.
    An infection that can and will spread to you. Except your dick doesn't have a personal army. Drip...drip...drip.

13. HocusPocus

HocusPocus Members

I think I'did have to watch until I had to join in.

14. yuno44907

yuno44907 Banned

If she is happy we have to be happy. We are living for being happy. We must never act selfish. So women also know to share their body. If all women has sex with rich guy, what happens? World ends, just world ends. Women have to stop acting selfish and men have to stop acting selfish and violent.. Help to people, be happy; make them happy. Dont drink, play games bcause drinking makes you stupid but games make you smarter and calm.

15. Dubs4sam

Dubs4sam Members

And do you let him listen ?? I've not done this since