Aint No Fun When The Gov Plants Name Names

Discussion in 'Mind Games' started by bourne1978, Aug 30, 2015.

1. bourne1978

bourne1978 Members

Ain't no fun when the investigators are being investigated.

This guy I know whispered to me what they are on job to do. They really need to screen who they hire. I am meaning the government needs do that.

Besides, stories didn't check out. And manipulative ways you can usually detect and render null and void to what desired result is looked for. You don't agree to mess up something of your's just for the gov to learn how you operate. As in, would you retaliate on someone who screwed you over for simply agreeing to them on something. Gov needs fresh evidence, but you should know better than to give them that as to how you operate if and when someone provokes you in some manipulative way.

Or am I just messing with the readers to this?

2. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

smoke crack?

3. bourne1978

bourne1978 Members

I clicked on this thread from another laptop, and guess what? No view got counted. Not 1. Why? I have the answer of course, but I'll let readers answer. And if one or more do show up later, it is too late. I have all the answers I could use to my advantage which ruins certain I got hot.

4. bourne1978

bourne1978 Members

Nope. This thread is to someones in real life. In other words, it shouldn't concern you.

5. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

It was counted on mine. Not on yours, because the governement has control of your computer, governement agents are conspiring to wipe you off the grid....and hide your crack

6. themnax

themnax Senior Member

your laptop has a different dns then your usual account and you have cookies blocked on it.

7. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

well that's a worthwhile pursuit at least. sagging was played out ten years ago.