I Wish.....

Discussion in 'Games and Contests' started by Moonglow181, Aug 27, 2015.

1. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

I wish I was little bit taller,
    I wish I was a baller,
    I wish I had a girl who looked good
    I would call her

1 person likes this.
  2. Pieceofmyheart

Pieceofmyheart Grumpy old bitch HipForums Supporter

I wish the foods I love had no calories.

1 person likes this.
  3. themnax

themnax Senior Member

i wish people didn't think they had to make bad things happen, just so they could bitch about them when they do.
    i don't think most people think this consciously, but i wish they didn't act like this is what they believe.

i wish people didn't think they were the sole reason everything else exists.

i wish people believed everything was their brother, not their master nor their slave.

i wish people would actually look and see, what they are doing to their world and how they are doing it. and THEN choose accordingly.

1 person likes this.
  4. morrow

morrow Visitor

I wish people were responsible for their own actions, and didn't need to seek revenge, to substantiate their own actions, do they not see the damage they do all around..I wish they would own their own doing! I'd so respect that.

5. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I will assume your comment here has to do with my comments about Carrie and revenge....^

yes, kudos to that kind of power. Let's look at intent...Carrie never had any malicious intent.....she was bullied, made fun of, made a joke of, ridiculed, etc......so yes, kudos to that kind of power to reflect back anything trying to run her over. look at intent....

I wish people would get all of the facts before listening to heresay and being busy bodies and involving themselves in things that are none of their business in the first place.....

i wish bullies and mean spirited people would go away.

6. secret_thinker

secret_thinker Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I wish I could give someone a big hug right now.

7. morrow

morrow Visitor

meeemeeeemeeeee, i wish for a hug right now :tumbleweed:

8. Moonglow181

hugs coming right up! :)

1 person likes this.
  9. themnax

themnax Senior Member

i love hugs too

but i wish rural land was free and without building codes,
    so i could just build some kind of little house halfway underground and far enough from anybody else to not have to hear most of the kinds of sounds people like to make and listen to.

that's a dream i've always had, that i'll probably never get to do, now that i'm as old as i am.

i wish people would prefer easiness in a harmless sort of way, instead of epic-ness, whatever that is.

i really wish there were solar powered little narrow gauge trains that i could live out in the woods and ride them to go shopping or when i needed to go anywhere that there were more people and things like that.

i wish "over the river and through the woods to grandmother's house" was a real thing, instead of just a fantasy, or some phoney parallel that fit the words but not the spirit as i feel it, and that i lived there, by myself.
    and not some big fancy place either, though i'm sure i could find plenty of unusual things to do with the space. i'm just not interested in being that wasteful to need or want a lot of it. just enough of the outside around it to be far enough from other people.

i wish i wish i wish, i could live out in the woods for the rest of my life, without having to have a car to do so.

i also wish i could remain perfectly healthy right up until the very minuet i keel over.

10. morrow

morrow Visitor

Hugs is great..thank you

But I wish..

11. Eerily

Eerily Members

I wish to will more, accept more, wish less, expect less, or at least to be dishless, and eat out to avoid the mess.

12. Eerily

Eerily Members

I wish pain wasn't only a more extreme measure of discomfort or need; a dissatisfaction with one's current state which compels one to action, and that this sensation of need wasn't the fundamental sensation of existing, which is only countered by pleasure which exists as a contrast to need's temporary cessation and has no being outside this.

13. Eerily

Eerily Members

I wish!

14. Moonglow181

I wish some folks would stfu already.
    And I do not mean anyone on this thread.

15. morrow

morrow Visitor

I wish the opposit

16. themnax

themnax Senior Member

i wish more people were inclined to be quiet and considerate too. even if the opposite may sometimes be based on good intentions.
    i wish we all lived in little villages of just big enough, odd little houses, half way underground, some of them, and some of them in trees too.
    with plenty of technology in them to not need cities. and with little trains that ran on solar and other clean energy, instead of so many paved roads and cars.
    i wish the world outside smelled like pine needles and sounded like birds and skwirlz. although the sound of little trains would be ok too.
    i wish modern operating systems didn't have system registries to be plug and play. that they could be powerful enough to run 3d cg creating software,
    and still be able to peek and poke every memory location and register without risk of damaging anything like you could back in 8 bit days.
    i wish corporate media wasn't trying to take over the internet. that it was still all about engineering hobbyists and unregulated and people who think life is about money didn't know it existed.

17. themnax

themnax Senior Member

i wish the institutions of formal education were closer to what they pretend to be, at all levels. not that they aren't useful to some degree as they are, but rather how much more useful they would be if they were.
    i wish no one believed the lie, that austerity is good for any economy.
    i wish i could shape things by telekenesis, without anyone knowing i was doing so.
    i wish more people were more interested in creating and exploring teeny tiny little things, then in trying to impress each other, with great big ones.
    i wish we lived for 150 years, and never aged physically from puberty until death
    i wish people were not born any faster then people die, so that population wouldn't be increasing.

18. weeattoes

weeattoes what will be, will be

I wish we would get two feet of snow!

19. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I wish I'd win the Powerball drawing tonight!

20. weeattoes

weeattoes what will be, will be

I wish I had a car!