How Do You Feel About Simultaneous Orgasms?

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by WayneCider, Aug 25, 2015.

1. Jason_Hunt

Jason_Hunt Members

Oh, I love simultaneous orgasms. I always aim to achieve it. Success rate is about 80% of the time. :punk:

2. CuriousLady85

CuriousLady85 Members

This is something that happens almost every time for my husband and I. Even if I'm not really close, it sends me there knowing he is about to cum, and vise versa. It definitely makes it so much better going at the same time.

3. OCSurf

OCSurf Members

These are awesome, her favorite I think. It's definitely intimate but I'm a visual person and really love a nice messy cumshot.

4. naturegirl1

naturegirl1 Member

I just wish they happened more often! they really are wonderful when they do happen though........

5. PunchDrunkKitten

PunchDrunkKitten borne on the fm waves of a broken heart

Reaching climax at the same time isn't something my partners and i have ever activrly sought to achieve, but when it happens there is a bit of that abstract "emotional connectivity and unity" thing people describe as a staple of any loving sexual relationship.

6. StellarCoon

StellarCoon Dr. Professor

I think it's the ideal thing to happen. Can't see how one would be against it.

7. Cosmic wonderland

Cosmic wonderland Member

I think simultaneous orgasms are super-hot! I learned to control my orgasms when I was really young, so I've always been able to hold-off until my partner starts to orgasm & then we cum together. Most women I've been with also think its really hot. :)

8. Joboo6

Joboo6 Members

When I was young, up till about mid twenties I could hold back until my partner came so we could come together. I would sometimes wait for a second one before letting go. That didn't always work.

9. JoeyM51

JoeyM51 Currently locked in chastity for the last 4 years.

Whenever we had intercourse it was a simultaneous orgasm 99.9% of the time. My wife usually reaches orgasm in under 3 minutes and her orgasm triggered mine. After intercourse I would give her a few orgasms orally. One night she had 17 in 3 hours. The last few times we had sex it was simultaneous orgasms but we have gotten away from that because my wife just orgasms too fast for me. I need more time than I did as a young man. Now my wife has as many orgasms as she can take before I have mine. For us at a younger age, simultaneous orgasms were natural and what we wanted. There is something special about sharing an orgasm with someone you love or even lust after. Sort of shows you are on the same arousal wavelength.

1 person likes this.
  10. PeterF

PeterF Members

Love it.
    Usually i can found the pace for having at least one. My wife gets on quite fast and usually orgasms one or two times before I do, but i always try to match the second/third. :)
    The next ones are usually simultaneous.

11. Biwing

Biwing Member

Something that we've never experienced in 47 yrs of marriage. I try to let her go first so that we can enjoy it together, then my turn.

12. Tonynewyork6969

Tonynewyork6969 Members

We do quite often. She can rock her hips and meet my thrusts so we can more or less feel each other when we are ready. She'll let me know she's close and the I'll try to match it so I shoot when she cums.

13. Goander

Goander Members

We cum together regularly. Especially if doing mutual.

14. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

I am married for more than 20 years and we regularly achieve almost simultaneous orgasm, she cums first then I cum within seconds. It is the most wonderful feeling of sex. Our success rate is about 95%.