Donald Trump

Discussion in 'Politics' started by newo, Aug 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gongshaman

Gongshaman Modus Lascivious

And thats the only good thing Faux news has to say about him so far. "He's really brought the dialogue to the forefront..."

Him and Roger Ailes kissed and made up, or thats what they seem to be portraying anyway, lol

You know Ailes has been behind promoting Trump from the get-go...The whole skirmish with the network must have been a ruse, to give the impression there's some separation.

2. AcesWild

AcesWild Members

Doesn't matter who you get in there, everything always ends up getting fuck up anyway. I dont think our vote really counts anyway, I think there is a higher power that chooses our presidents, I might be wrong but i dont trust anything in the political system.

3. Karen_J

Karen_J Visitor

Or maybe Roger Ailes has learned to tolerate him, because he sees that he has no choice at the moment. Trump's money and popularity give him effective control of the party right now, and Ailes is the biggest loser in that transaction.

Other big losers... If you want to hear an explosion of profanity, just ask the Koch brothers what they think of Trump. He doesn't need their money. No money = no control.

I have to admit, that part of it is fun to watch and contemplate.

4. rjhangover

rjhangover Senior Member

Haven't decided on that yet? Not far enough right?

5. newo

newo Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

The right man for what? Leading us to ruin?

6. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

I think he's just keeping the fire burning to insure that other candidates can jump in and have the spotlight later in the race. He's keeping the seat warm...

7. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Conservatives do the same though. Everything they don't like is a liberal conspiracy to undermine America. They misuse words like "communist" and "fascist" so much I wonder if any of them have passed 7th grade history. They love to play the victim they are the only real Americans and everyone picks on them. Donald Trump is the just the logical conclusion of that. He is not "weak" like Obama and the liberals. He does not apologize something they could not stand about Obama.

They misinterpret his bravado as something positive. As if the rest of the world will say "we better listen to and respect this guy". When the truth is they will just laugh at him. He is a bully who is used to getting his way by threatening to sue anytime he is upset. He knows that lawsuits are expensive and most people will just give him his way. They can not afford to fight it he can. I've seen several examples of this. Everyone from Bill Maher a comedian who made a joke about him (freedom of speech Donald) to a home owner in Scotland who refused to sell his property so he could build a gold course. His views of Mexicans are very ignorant and he has zero political experience. I am so embarrassed for my country to even see him being considered for the most important job in the country.

http://youtu.be/A6OO-iTw4Rk

2 people like this.
  8. Karen_J

Karen_J Visitor

Right now, CNN is devoting Anderson Cooper's entire show to a Donald Trump speech. [​IMG] Why?

Megyn Kelly was back from vacation last night. She didn't comment on Trump at all, but he resumed his Twitter war against her today, saying her show had been better without her, and re-tweeting a post that called her a bimbo. Also on Twitter today, nearly all the big names on Fox News Network called on Trump to STFU about her, including Sean Hannity! Hannity hasn't said an unkind word about Trump all year. Roger Ailes must have told them all that they had to do it.

I guess Trump is playing to voters who are sick and tired of women being given important jobs in all kinds of fields.

I can't believe I'm siding with Fox News on a controversy. Never say never.

9. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Well he certainly has the Republican Party scared shitless over the threat of running as a 3rd party candidate.

If he does it will seal victory for the democratic candidate

Hotwater

10. rjhangover

rjhangover Senior Member

Trump is the best thing that ever happened to the liberals. Even Lindsey Graham said that if Trump is the GOP nominee, it will be the end for the cons. Go Trump!

11. Karen_J

Karen_J Visitor

I don't know, I think it's scary. Anything could go wrong.

1 person likes this.
  12. rjhangover

rjhangover Senior Member

Last night on the news, they reported that Trump's unfavorable ratings are 66%, worse than all other candidates.

If this country is really stupid enough to make Trump president, there is no hope for America.

13. Flagme15

Flagme15 Members

Trump, and Sanders are more alike than not. They speak to people who are fed up with the status quo. Bernie wants to get rid of big money, while Trump is big money( he doesn't need contributions)
    The election is too far off for me to be concerned about it now.
    I would like to see Al Gore throw his hat into the ring.

Note: one thing I do like about Trump is his aversion to political correctness.

14. Karen_J

Karen_J Visitor

Neither are for small government. Therefore, Trump is not a true Republican.

15. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I keep thinking DUMP THE TRUMP!....as i feel the same way....i also feel there is no one to really believe in anymore. :(

as presidents are just front men, anyway.

16. newo

newo Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Hopefully soon:

[​IMG]

2 people like this.
  17. rjhangover

rjhangover Senior Member

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHQvipkZG2g

18. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Trump is not making a travesty of American politics, he just makes it apparent that American politics are a travesty. Well, certainly the elections part.

I was talking about mexican immigrants as well ;) If they came from a mob controlled ghetto in a big mexican city it seems we can hardly hold it against them for deciding to stay in the USA without a job after they succesfully got in your country.

19. rjhangover

rjhangover Senior Member

The whites not only committed genocide on the Native Americans and took their land, they took the land from the Mexicans. Texas, New Mexico, Colorado, California, Nevada, and Utah. But then, the Mexicans committed genocide on the Native Americans too, in north, central and South America.

Killing people and stealing their land is very popular.

2 people like this.
  20. jrocks

jrocks Members

First off, he has never held any public office. Second he is being dramitic with his insanely dumb ideas. He is basically appealing to the redneck population and the racists population. I am sure that all kkk members will vote for him. All he talks about is deporting all the illegal mexicans. Well they only come in from the texas and california borders. He says that mexico is SENDING their bad people over here which is rediculous. He talks about building a wall to keep them out. He doesn't say who will build it and guess who would have to pay for it. Does he plan to build a wall around the entire country! People are illegaly coming in from canada all the time but they are mostly asian and indian people. Here is where I would not vote for him. He is a busonessman and I don't trust businessmen. They tend to be selfish and only care about themselves and their own profits. Hell they don't even truat each other! Trump does not care about the average guy an if you think hw does you are buying into his bs. He keeps pounding the immigration issue because that's all he has to go on. I have yet heard anything on other issues. I don't trust a guy with billions to care the average man and besides, you'd think with all that money he's get get a decent hair piece and not wear that stupid comb over!

1 person likes this.
  21. rjhangover

rjhangover Senior Member

Actually, i kinda envy Trump....to have so much money that he can waste million$ making fools out of the whole republican party, and exposing millions of idiots that will vote for him no matter how stupid he sounds.

Trump USED to be a democrat?......

22. sunfighter

sunfighter Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

A recent poll showed that 66% of Trump supporters believe that Obama is a Muslim. The politically correct term for these supporters is "low information voters". I call them morons and mental defectives.

7 people like this.
  23. Shale

Shale ~

Donald Trump in his Own Words.

A certain irony that all he can do is hurl juvenile invectives rather than offer any substantial solutions to problems needing to be addressed.

[​IMG]

BTW, those who do not vote and righteously wear the mantle of "not being part of the system" are Loser, Lightweight Morons.

There are differences in candidates even if the only difference is the lesser of two evils. This election there is one very different candidate (that mainstream media have yet to mention) Bernie Sanders. Go register and do the right thing.

2 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.