I Have No Privacy?

Discussion in 'All in the Family' started by Bonsai123, Aug 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bonsai123

Bonsai123 Members

I am fifteen, and I have no privacy. My mom and no, I don't mean privacy in my room, I mean where we live. We moved in with my great grandpa who has dementia to take care of him. But my uncle's walk right in when they know we are here, they sometimes all sit in the living room with friends and talk super loud and blare up the TV when my mom is trying to nap. My grandpa sleeps most of the time, so they are not here for him. One time I was sleeping in my room. I have this stupid sliding door, so it's impossible to lock it. My uncle burst through the door and tore off my blanket just to tell me something so insignificant I can't remember. It freaked me out. We have a foyer which two of our cats sleep in at night. He burst in at 8:00 one morning while I was sleeping. He started yelling at me and cussing at me because the two cats got in the house, when in reality, he is the one who fixed the stupid foyer door, but now you have to slam it really hard to close it, so whoever closed it last didn't shut it right, which was either my mom or the shower lady who bathes me grandpa. Sometimes I'll be woken up with five people shouting like a bunch of banshees in the living room, with the stupid TV blasted up, and my grandpa isn't even awake. They are not coming here to visit him!!

They don't care that we are the ones who mostly take care of my grandpa. They just barge in all the time.

One time they thought I went into town with my mom, but I stayed home. One of them opened my door and it sounded like they went through something before they realized I was there, then they quickly left. I sleep under the covers...

This is so stressful and unfair! It is difficult enough living with my grandpa, but this is just ridiculous.

Sometimes I hear people in the living room I don't know, and yesterday some creepy looking guy seemed to come from nowhere, and did something with the water spicket. He saw me, but just ignored me. This creepy fat hairy guy just appears from nowhere. God.

Do you think we have the right to privacy?? My grandpa really doesn't associate with them much. He mostly sleeps, so they are not here for him.

Help!!!

1 person likes this.
  2. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Come back when you're 16.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.