Whats A Married Bi-Sexual Man To Do?

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by Bluzie, Aug 4, 2015.

1. Bluzie

Bluzie Members

What do you do when you're married 12 years but you are bi-sexual and the urges get stronger every day. I love my wife but when we got married I thought my attraction to men was an anomaly and I would "outgrow it".

2. jmadre

jmadre Member

Perhaps communicating with your wife would help...

Take care,

3. Ashalicious

Ashalicious Senior Member

Talk to your wife and let her know what is going on. Maybe she'd be into bringing another man into the bedroom?

4. AiryFox

AiryFox Member

Or you could realistically become another statistic that leaves his wife for a man, because you were too fucking afraid to explore who you really were in your youth.

I honestly come across these guys all the time at work. They are obviously gay, but they have wives and girlfriends, and it annoys me to no end that they will most likely just end up as another statistic later in their lives.

I just hope that with the legalization of gay marriage maybe this fucking bullshit can end.

5. luvkissnmen

luvkissnmen Members

I am a married bisexual bottom (discovered my craving for men 20 years into marriage), and have been indulging regulsrly, loving each tome it's happened. This is completely separate from my relationship with het; no one has any idea that I like men except the ones I climb into bed with.

senzaki likes this.
  6. lonefun69

lonefun69 Members

I was married for 10 years and during that time, everytime we had sex, my wife would always talk about wanting to have a threesome with another guy, I hesitated but because I loved her, we started going to a swingers club. We had some fun times with a few other couples and I found that what really turned me on was seeing her being turned on seeing two guys having sex with her. She passed away in 2013 and I have been alone since. Not only do I miss her, but I also miss the experience. I wonder if it is ok for me start looking again but sometimes I feel guilty because we never had sex with other people without each other. I wish I could figure what to do. I feel frustrated and empty.

senzaki likes this.
  7. lonefun69

lonefun69 Members

My wife's fantasy was to have threesomes with me and other guys and because I loved her so much, we started doing that.

8. Ash Ketchum

Ash Ketchum Members

Bi sexual men are no different to straight men in this situation. Do you think that married straight men don't find other women attractive?
    If you're in a monogamous relationship, you need to suppress your desires. Try to keep your mind occupied, better yet, keep it occupied by doing something with your parter that you'll both enjoy, such as a Pokemon battle.
    If this isn't a reasonable compromise then you need to communicate your desires to your partner so that you two can come to a mutual agreement on how to deal with it.

1 person likes this.
  9. ljennings

ljennings Members

I think it comes down to what you believe will make you happier -- If you are not satisfied then it's important to talk with your partner and express that, otherwise you are going to go through life missing out on happiness.

10. xsmur

xsmur Members

I fooled around with my cousin in high school. I told my wife about it and that I wanted to suck another cock. She is ok with it. I love it when she watches me deepthroat a huge cock.

senzaki likes this.
  11. xsmur

xsmur Members

I fooled around with my cousin in high school. I told my wife about it and that I wanted to suck another cock. She is ok with it. I love it when she watches me deepthroat a huge cock.

1 person likes this.
  12. Yogamat

Yogamat Members

If you truly love your wife,you'll ignore the desires you have.After all,they're only thoughts,and thoughts can be changed.Just because you have the desire doesnt mean you need to act on it right?Think longer term on the repercussions if you decide to follow this desire.Can you foresee a good positive outcome?Do you have kids?Will they understand if you end up divorcing,just because you followed a desire?Can you afford to get divorced?Losing your house or whatever?
    Sex can be an important part of a relationship,but its not the be all and end all.

13. Anaishenrix

Anaishenrix Members

You do have to start by talking to your wife. If you and she can figure something out that enables you to enjoy your fantasies that great. My wife is bi and occasionally meets women for sex and occasion we have another woman with us. (Also, sharing her with another man is a lot of fun - and I'm not even into men).

If you can't come to some arrangement, it is very difficult. Suppressing sexual desires is likely to have significant impact on your wellbeing and from there hers. You may be able to have secret liaisons but this is very problematic. If she is very difficult about it, you may have to seriously consider separating. Of course this is extremely difficult if there are children involved. Contrary to another post for some people sex is extremely important.

The only important voices in this debate are you and your wife (and children), please don't worry much about social pressure.

14. John1234567

John1234567 Members

The originator of this thread is not active