Premature Ejaculation Question

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by robertsplant, Aug 4, 2015.

1. robertsplant

robertsplant Guest

Yo

So I've only had sex a handful of times with one person who I just split things off with and I'm probably not going to be partaking again in the very near future (partly because I have to order custom fit condoms from fuckin europe) but something was bugging me I figured I'd try to solve before the next time I get down rather than after.

With my ex, whenever she was riding me I could just enjoy it for any length of time practical, I mean I've never even finished once while she was on top and we both really enjoyed it, but she often preferred the dominated feeling of taking it with me on top (missionary, or knees to head which became our favorite, and doggy style) as I imagine a lot of womwn do. The problem that arose was that while I'm on top my sensitivity goes waay up for some reason, and it becomes a fierce battle to hold back the floodgates.

I've even once or twice came before even getting it in all the way, embarrassing as hell. Although with GREAT concentration and being a little stoned, a couple times I was able to last 30 minutes on top. But this was while mostly going slow and a lot of stopping all movement while inside just to relax and get refocused. I don't think this was enjoyable for her at all because she likes a faster rhythm and it seemed she just kind of wanted it over with. But if I go at that faster rhythm there's nothing I can do at all to withhold the ejaculation.

So my question is, does anyone else seem to have infinite stamina when being riden, but much less when on top? Does anyone know why this is? And does anyone have any solutiosolutions?

2. Dana Ran

Dana Ran Members

Try Priligy. Its main component Dapoxetine helps to delay ejacuation.

3. DoForLove

DoForLove Member

Don't fall for the supplement bullshit scams.

The reason that you're having trouble with other positions is because your glans is getting way more stimulus and maybe also your balls. You need to have more physical control.

Try penis exercises like kegels and jelqs. Search penis workout or penis exercises on google and a lot of stuff should come up.

Basically what I'm saying is, you need to have a better control of your cock, and that comes with experience (fucking more) and working out. I know the penis exercises may sound ridiculous but I can testify that they do WORK, and there are exercise programs and videos out there completely free, so you have nothing to lose.

4. Lili1985

Lili1985 Members

Try masturbating before sex

5. diesel#

diesel# Members

Think about something else like baseball or something. Take your mind off it for a while until the feeling dies down a bit.

6. Hibbsy89

Hibbsy89 Members

Custom fit condoms?

7. Jason_Hunt

Jason_Hunt Members

Being ridden enables you to last longer because you just lie there enjoying. Being on top requires you to exert more energy so your heart rate will rise faster. This will result in premature ejaculation as your arousal level rises too quickly. Try the following breathing technique:
    1) Inhale for 3 seconds
    2) Hold for 3 seconds
    3) Exhale for 3 seconds

Start over again and repeat. This technique will lower your heart rate/arousal level and delay ejaculation. Also, focusing on your breathing will take your mind off the the arousal to make you last longer.

Asphalt-cowboy likes this.
  8. Cutted

Cutted Cutted

Check out my blog in Sexual Health on 10 Techniques to Stop Premature Ejaculation, which over 57,000 guys have viewed. Cutted

9. Alice in SC

Alice in SC Senior Member

my hubby has this problem. That's why I didn't have a problem when he called in a friend !

Klimax2gether likes this.
  10. Cashtwenty2

Cashtwenty2 Members

I don't think men are the only ones with this problem. I had a girlfriend that would cum as soon as I started to enter her. Although she didn't have to wait until she was hard again like a guy would she did say it was sometimes way too sensitive to continue without a break. Then again I've seen women who needed to be pounded and pounded for what seemed forever to finally orgasm. I guess we're all different that's what makes us so interesting.