Good Or Bad....just Thoughts

Discussion in 'Writers Forum' started by ThatDudeWhoAsksRandomCrap, Aug 3, 2015.

1. ThatDudeWhoAsksRandomCrap

ThatDudeWhoAsksRandomCrap Members

Thought id post this and see what everyone thinks hope you enjoy and please tell me your thoughts

for the Love of the Horn

“You sure about this, Twilight?” Rainbow asked, sounding concerned. “I mean, this is your horn we’re talking about. Aren’t you worried I might, I don’t know, bite it off or something?”

“Oh, you don’t have to worry about that,” Twilight said with a smile. “Unicorn horns are a lot tougher than that, stronger than bones even.” Her expression turned seductive. “Besides, this is something that I’ve been wanting to try for a while now...” Twilight gave her marefriend an alluring smile as she slowly walked in a circle around her, eyes roving all across the athletic mare’s body.

She gave Rainbow’s ear a quick nibble before she sauntered halfway up the steps to her bedroom, swaying her hips back and forth all the while. When she didn’t hear Rainbow follow her, she grinned to herself and flicked her tail aside, giving the pegasus a full view of her moist slit. “This is just from thinking about you, Dashie…” Twilight moaned, looking over her shoulder at the enchanted mare as a few drops of her arousal slid down her inner thighs. If that doesn’t get her attention, I don’t know what will…

“Heh, really?” Rainbow asked as she stood up. Trotting up the stairs, she smiled at Twilight and bumped their flanks together. “Well, what the heck are you waiting for, Twi?” she asked, spreading her wings and propelling herself the rest of the way up the stairs. She turned around to tell Twilight to hurry up only to come up short when she felt a pair of lips mash against hers. Though surprised, she certainly wasn’t going to start complaining and she let out a soft moan as she felt Twilight’s tongue poke at her lips, asking for permission to enter.

Rainbow gladly parted her lips, letting Twilight’s tongue into her mouth. Not wanting to be outdone, Rainbow fought back, pushing her lover’s less dominant tongue back into her own mouth. As they began a forceful back-and-forth wrestling match, Twilight began pushing against her chest, silently pushing her into the bedroom. They tumbled onto her bed a few moments later, forelegs wrapped around each other as they continued their furious kiss. As the need to breath pushed to the forefront of Rainbow’s mind, she reluctantly broke the kiss, panting as she met Twilight’s smoldering gaze.

“So…” Twilight trailed off as she ran a hoof over one of Rainbow’s wings, smiling as she watched her squirm a bit. “You remember what to do?”

“Heh, um… not re-ah!” Rainbow gasped and closed her eyes as Twilight’s wing brushed ever-so-softly against her clitoris, sending jolts of pleasure up her body. “You don’t wait around, do ya?” she asked with a soft giggle, ruffling her wings.

When Twilight didn’t respond, she opened her eyes to see Twilight giving her a seductive look. Looking over her lover’s shoulder, Rainbow saw that her tail was flicking about, a sure sign that she was getting worked up. “So, uh… can you run me through the basics again, Twi? You know I can’t think straight when you’re acting sexy for me,” she said with a smirk.

Lying down on her side, Twilight said, “Well…” she blushed as thoughts of Rainbow running her hot, wet tongue up and down her ridges popped into her mind. “First, I thought it would be nice if you started off slow, kissing and licking it. Then when I’m all nice and worked up, I want you to start sucking it like it’s a stallion’s cock.” Twilight felt a shiver run down her spine at the thought of Rainbow doing just that. “And though I’ve never experienced it myself, I’ve read that horn stimulation alone can bring a unicorn to climax, much like wings for a pegasus.”

“Woah, really? That’s pretty cool,” Rainbow said. She gave Twilight a grin that made the mare flush in anticipation. “So you’re telling me that if I suck your horn, I’ll be able to make you squirt all over the place without me even touching your cute little pussy?” She opened a wing and gently ran the tip of a feather between Twilight’s swollen lower lips, soaking it in her juices.

As Twilight watched with wide eyes, Rainbow brought her feather up to her mouth and gave it a lick, all while staring right into her lover’s eyes. “Mmm… you taste pretty good today, Twi…” She finished cleaning her feather before asking, “So… if I do this for you, then what’s in it for me?

“Oh, I’ve got a nice little surprise for you, Dashie…” Twilight purred as she sat up, sliding closer and closer until their lips were mere inches apart. “I’ve been studying up on some spells,” she murmured, leaning forward to whisper into Rainbow’s ear. “Spells that’ll make you cum so hard that you won’t be able to walk straight for a week...” She leaned back just enough to tease Rainbow’s lips, letting her own brush against her lover’s before lying down on her stomach.

Rainbow grinned down at her. “Heh, I never thought I’d be turned on by somepony using the words ‘cum’ and ‘studying’ in a sentence together, but you make it sound sexy,” she said with a giggle. Well, it’s now or never… Her cheeks warmed up in a soft blush. She moved so that she was facing Twilight and slid a little closer to her. “So, um… you ready?” She licked her lips as she eyed Twilight’s horn, trying to figure out what to do first.

“Mhm…” Twilight moaned softly as she bowed her head, shivers running down her spine as the tip of her horn grazed Rainbow’s soft lips. She placed her hooves on Rainbow’s forelegs and said, “Make me cum like the dirty mare you know I am, Dashie…”

“You got it, Twi,” Rainbow said. She planted a small kiss on the tip of Twilight’s horn, causing her to exhale sharply. Moving down, she laid a series of kisses all the way down the right side to the base, then left another trail back up on the opposite side. Hearing her lover let out a pleasured sigh in response, Rainbow smiled and licked the front of Twilight’s horn from top to bottom using the flat part of her tongue.

“Oh… keep doing that, Dashie…” Twilight moaned as her eyelids fluttered closed. Her grip on Rainbow’s leg loosened a bit as she melted under her careful ministrations. Nearly a minute passed, the only sounds in the room Twilight’s soft moans and the occasional wet slurp. Rainbow’s constant and unrelenting tongue-job was starting to push her to greater and greater heights of pleasure.

Rainbow wrapped her lips around the tip of Twilight’s horn and sucked just a little bit all while flicking it every so often with the tip of her tongue, much like she would a clitoris. She kept that up until she slid down to her lover’s first ridge and repeated the same process.

Another minute passed by, but Twilight’s climax didn’t seem to be getting any closer. Twilight loved what Rainbow was doing for her, but her neck was starting to feel sore from the slightly awkward angle. Cracking an eye open, she looked around for something to prop her head up on and spotted a few pillows laying behind her marefriend.

She didn’t want Rainbow to stop servicing her, so without thinking she channeled magic into her horn to levitate the pillows over to her. Without warning, a massive surge of pleasure shot through her body, making her gasp loudly and nearly cum on the spot. Panting heavily, Twilight ceased the flow of magic and pulled her horn out of Rainbow’s mouth. She looked up at her marefriend’s concerned expression, hind legs quivering from the aftershocks of the unexpected pleasure.

“Heh, did I make you cum, Twi?” Rainbow asked with a nervous chuckle. “I felt your horn get all warm for some reason, so when I saw you shaking, I, um… yeah,” she finished lamely. “You alright?”

“N-no, I didn’t finish,” Twilight panted, a slightly awed look on her face. “I just tried to levitate a few pillows over because my neck’s getting a little sore. I had to reshelve a ton of books before you came over…” She leaned in to land a small kiss on Rainbow’s cheek in thanks and used her magic to grab the pillows she needed. She stacked them up on her forelegs and laid her head down on top of the pile. So… last time was a bit overkill, so I wonder what would happen if I only used a small amount?

Taking a deep breath, Twilight closed her eyes and wiggled a little, tensing up slightly as she felt her labia spread with her hind legs. Though the feeling was pleasant, it was nowhere near as good as how Rainbow had been making her feel.

Rainbow slid a little closer to Twilight, a loving smile on her face. She kissed Twilight’s cheeks and the tip of her muzzle before making a small trail up the bridge of her nose, up between her eyes to her forehead, and finally the base of her horn. She flicked the base of it with the tip of her tongue before licking all the way back up to the top, then without giving Twilight any warning, she took the tip into her mouth and started sucking softly at it just like before, letting out a soft moan every few seconds. When Twilight moaned in response, she took more of it into her mouth and quickly reached the bottom, stroking and swirling it with her tongue all the while. Judging by Twilight’s constant squirming and sounds of pleasure, she was on the right track.

Just hearing Twilight moan like a little slut in heat made Rainbow grin, feeling both aroused and proud of the fact that she was doing such a good job pleasing her marefriend. Keeping up a constant rhythm of sucking and licking, Rainbow increased her pace every so often before resuming her old one, teasing and bringing Twilight to the edge a couple of times. Right before she was about to speed up again, she felt the horn grow hot in her mouth as Twilight channeled magic into it. Remembering how Twilight had reacted the last time, Rainbow sucked as hard as she could while bobbing her head up and down.

Unbeknownst to her lover, Twilight was already close to her climax, carefully keeping herself balanced on the edge by controlling the amount of magic she was using. Her pussy was sopping wet and clenching madly, begging to be stuffed full, but now wasn’t the time for that. When Rainbow redoubled her efforts, Twilight decided it was time and pushed three times as much magic into her horn, sending her soaring over the edge.

Twilight screamed in ecstasy as her vision blurred, wave after wave of pure unending pleasure racing through her body causing her to writhe and squirm as her hooves scrambled for purchase against the sheets. Through the haze of her amazing climax she felt her pussy clench hard, spurting a few bursts of marecum across the bed behind her, the rest dribbling down her trembling hind legs.

As soon as she heard Twilight’s squeal of delight, Rainbow slowly slid off Twilight’s horn and moved to her ears, giving them small, affectionate nibbles throughout Twilight’s orgasm. Just hearing Twilight’s cute little moans got her really worked up, especially knowing that she was the cause of them. When she heard Twilight’s pants start to die down, Rainbow stopped her nibbles and laid a kiss on the side of her head, just under her left ear. She laid her head on top of Twilight’s and nuzzled her affectionately, humming in contentment while she recovered.

Twilight lay with her marefriend in silence, basking in the aftershocks of her pleasure and the warm feeling of knowing she had such an amazing pony to be with. Not many ponies ever got to see Rainbow’s more loving side, and Twilight felt blessed that she was one of them. She closed her eyes and let a soft sigh escape her lips, occasional bursts of ebbing pleasure running through her body as she relished in her afterglow.

I’d say that was a successful experiment, Twilight thought lazily as she felt Rainbow nuzzle the back of her head again. She was still trembling slightly from her orgasm, and her rear end was coated in her cum. She wearily flicked her tail to the other side, smiling as she felt just how wet it was.

A couple minutes later, Twilight felt strong enough to speak again. “So…” she started, waiting until Rainbow lifted her head up. “I think we can both say that was quite a success, right?” she asked, giving Rainbow a small smile. Before she could respond, she leaned forward and planted her lips on Rainbow’s. She ran her tongue along her lover’s lips before plunging it into her mouth, eliciting a surprised ‘eep’. Just before Rainbow gathered the strength to fight back, Twilight broke the kiss with a playful smile.

Rainbow grinned back at her. “Heh, sure was!” Her expression turned seductive, causing Twilight’s face to flush in arousal. “But you know, the way you were squirming was so hot, Twi…” Rainbow blushed. “I mean, that must have been one heck of an orgasm if it lasted that long, you know?”

“Mmmm… yeah,” Twilight purred. “Although I think you nibbling on my ears had something to do with it. You know how much I love it when you do that,” Twilight said with a sultry wink. “So, you ready for me to take care of you?” Twilight made a show of looking over Rainbow’s shoulder at her rump, biting her lower lip as she glanced back up into her lover’s eyes. “I promise I’ll make you feel as good as I did,” she whispered, pushing her pillows aside.

“Heh, I don’t have a horn, so I don’t know how that can work,” Rainbow said with a giggle.

“Trust me,” Twilight said, voice low and sultry. “There are lots of different ways for me to do it, but I just have a few simple spells in mind, spells that will make you one… cum-soaked… satisfied… little slut…” Twilight trailed off seductively as she watched Rainbow’s eyes widen in anticipation. Her gaze drifting to her marefriend’s toned flank, she licked her lips and softly said, “Now stand up and show me that cute little rump of yours, Dashie…”

Rainbow didn’t waste a single second as she stood up and turned around. Presenting her rear to Twilight, she flicked her tail aside and spread her hind legs, giving Twilight a perfect view of her moistened marehood. She pulled a pillow over for her to lay her head on, then reached back and used a hoof to tease her clitoris a few times, giving Twilight a little show. Upon hearing an excited moan from Twilight, she reached back with her other hoof and used both of them to spread her labia apart, showing her just how aroused she was. She waited several moments for Twilight to do something, and right when she was about to ask what was taking so long, she felt the mare’s hot breath tease her pink insides. Finally… she thought with a small smile, excited for what was to come.

Twilight slid forward until her mouth was a mere inch away from Rainbow’s dripping slit. “You want me, don’t you?” she purred, letting her hot breath brush across Rainbow’s outer lips. She rubbed Rainbow’s cutie marks affectionately for a few moments before giving each a single slap, knowing full well that her lover liked it rough.

“Mhm…” Rainbow mumbled, wiggling her hips in excitement. She didn’t really like being teased, but Twilight had promised to make it worth it.

“Good…” Twilight said as she lowered her head. After lining up her slick horn with Rainbow’s soaked entrance, she moved forward until the tip touched her tight hole. She pushed it inside a little, but stopped when Rainbow pulled her hips away.

“Hey, wrong hole, Twi.” Rainbow giggled. “I know I can be kinky, but I’m not really in the mood for anal right now.”

“Oops, sorry!” Twilight said, blushing a little as she repositioned herself. She glanced up real quick to make sure she wasn’t going to miss, then began moving her head forward, parting Rainbow’s swollen lips with her horn. Hearing a small moan come from the pegasus, Twilight steadily pushed the rest of her horn inside, smiling slyly when Rainbow’s juices began to soak into her mane. As it started to run down her face, Twilight held herself in place and lapped it up for a few moments, enjoying her taste. However, she sensed that Rainbow was getting impatient, so she pulled back, gave the pegasus a moment to anticipate her next move, then shoved it back inside.

Rainbow gave a delighted cry as she was filled again, but Twilight was nowhere near finished with her. She fell into a steady rhythm, sliding her horn in and out of Rainbow’s pussy. The angle of her neck was awkward and a bit painful, but Twilight didn’t mind; Rainbow was worth a little discomfort. A few seconds later, a tantalizing idea popped into her mind. Pulling away, she let her cum-soaked horn slip out of Rainbow’s marehood then went straight for her swollen clit.

Wrapping her wet and soft lips around the little nub, Twilight sucked and ran her tongue over it, smiling inwardly when Rainbow’s hind legs started twitching from the pleasure. With a small chuckle, Twilight flicked Rainbow’s clit as fast as she could as she cast a small spell on it. Hearing Rainbow moan from her work, Twilight sat back and asked, “How are you enjoying this spell, Dashie? This one makes you feel the same sensation over and over again. Feels like I’m still flicking your clit, right?”

“Oh… my… gosh…” Rainbow babbled between her moans.

“So, you like it?” Twilight asked, giggling when Rainbow let loose a louder moan of pleasure. “I’ll take that as a yes.” She tilted her head forward again and plunged her horn back inside Rainbow without warning, this time preparing yet another spell. Once she was sure everything was in order, she released the spell directly inside her lover, moaning at the increased sensitivity in her horn. It nearly broke her concentration but she held on to the end.

The spell she was casting was searching out every single nerve ending inside Rainbow’s pussy, all the way to the end. She had read that while most of the nerve endings were focused in the clitoris, well over eight thousand to be exact, there were plenty inside the vagina as well. When the spell was done, Twilight cast it again on Rainbow’s clitoris, waiting patiently for it to finish.

Now that she had ‘mapped’ all of Rainbow’s pleasure points, Twilight pulled her horn out and gave her entrance a soft kiss, teasing it with a few flicks of her tongue. “Ready for the best orgasm of your life, Rainbow?” she asked. When Rainbow gave a frantic nod, Twilight’s horn lit up again and she cast the next spell, layering it over the tracer spell and flooding each and every one of Rainbow’s nerve endings with pure, unadulterated pleasure.

Rainbow squealed in utter ecstasy and her legs gave out from under her from the unbelievably intense sensations. She fell over onto her side, body twitching and her legs kicking out as she squirted her hot marecum all over Twilight’s face, chest, horn, and the sheets. Twilight didn’t let up even a little, and Rainbow’s eyes clenched shut as she continued to scream in delight, the waves of pleasure so intense that it very nearly caused her to black out.

Twilight sat back with a sly smile as she watched her pegasus cum and writhe on the sheets, completely at her mercy. Just when it seemed like Rainbow was coming down from her orgasm, Twilight cast the spell again, flooding Rainbow’s body with another wave of euphoric bliss and eliciting another scream of pleasure. Seeing Rainbow squirting again, Twilight leaned down and started lapping at her marehood, swallowing down as much of her cum as she could.

She kept Rainbow in a constant state of orgasm for well over five minutes. After deciding that she’d finally had enough, Twilight allowed all three of the spells to fade away, watching with a small smile as Rainbow gradually stilled. While the pegasus desperately gasped for breath, Twilight lay down behind her and wrapped a comforting wing around her midsection. Just like Rainbow had done with her earlier, she laid her head on top of her lover’s and gave her soft kisses all across her cheeks and neck as she waited for her to recover.

Several minutes passed in silence as Rainbow struggled to catch her breath. When she did, she attempted to roll over, only succeeding when Twilight helped her. Now facing her, Rainbow wearily kissed her on the lips and smiled, giving her a soft nuzzle on the cheek. “Twi… that was…”

“I know, Rainbow,” Twilight said with a soft giggle. “I tested that spell on myself yesterday, so I know exactly how it feels.” She gave Rainbow a sly grin. “I’m guessing you enjoyed it?”

Rainbow snorted softly and gave Twilight a weary smile. “That’s like, the understatement of the century.” She lazily wrapped a wing across Twilight’s back and pulled her close, burying her muzzle in the crook of her neck. “I could totally use a nap right now…” she said softly, a small yawn following her words.

“That works for me…” Twilight whispered back. “Oh, and Dashie?”

“Yeah?” Rainbow asked, closing her eyes. She heard a subtle hum in the air as Twilight fed some magic into her horn, then smiled contently as she felt the blankets slide up past their shoulders.

Twilight snuggled up against her, her mouth right next to her ear as she whispered, “Just think; those were only three spells. I have an entire book full of them, just for you and me… We're gonna have so much fun this weekend...”

2. Gr@ce

Gr@ce Members

It's interesting. I read it to the end and didn't want to stop...