Cheating Responsibility

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by michaelson, Aug 1, 2015.

1. michaelson

michaelson Member

There's a woman I've been seeing who I'm hoping to hook up with. She approached me (I'm single) and started hitting on me. She has directly said that she wants to go out with me, go back to my place, etc. We have not yet.

The problem is she's married with kids. I feel like a asshole messing around with her. It doesn't excite me that she's married at all and I didn't even know she was until last night. I don't know her husband or any of her friends. I just really like her and we're both looking for a few one night stands here and there.

Do I have a resposnibilty to stay away from this for the sake of her family or does the fact that she says, "I'll worry about me, let's just have fun" absolve me from that?

2. Rots in hell

Rots in hell Senior Member

My every thought on this starts at "No" and ends up at " no fucking way "
    Sorry mate but that's It
    End of the day you will do what you do !!! Little head rules the big head ;)

3. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

Options:
    "I'll happily be a booty call after I meet your husband."
    "Vows are made between two people and I wasn't part of the contract."
    Which pairs with
    "Am I OK with facilitating cheating? Where do I fall ethically on this?"

I've been the other woman, but it was intensely emotional. I knew the situation, a "don't ask, don't tell, don't fall in love" arrangement, and we blew the last part. However, there were no kids, small or adult, involved. That would be a big no.
    She also lived in a different, and not neighboring, state.
    I knew when she traveled back, I was invisible.

That was hard.
    And it was supposed to be an NSA arrangement to begin with, so we aren't in full control, as much as we wish to be.

4. michaelson

michaelson Member

I understand the cheating thing being a poor choice on her part, but she's been hitting on me for the past few weeks and she's right that her life is her problem. If she gets caught and in trouble than she can't blame me for what will happen.

I almost feel like at this point the part where my penis enters her body will be a reaction to her decision to mess with me for the past month.

5. Desera_xoxo

Desera_xoxo Members

My opinion is a situation like this never ends well. Someone always gets attached, its natural human instinct. Good luck in whatever you choose to do.

6. ChrissySunshine

ChrissySunshine like disco lemonade

I wouldn't man.

7. deleted

deleted Visitor

maybe in open relationship. tight economy with kids might need a few extra coins in her purse .. tag youre it..

1 person likes this.
  8. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

I'm pretty sure the hubs will still want to have a "chat" with you, once it's found out.
    And that will go badly.

9. Piney

Piney Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

You need to know if he is armed.

1 person likes this.
  10. ElEyeJaw

ElEyeJaw Banned

My advice ti you is to grow a pair of balls and get on it son!

11. Texasisit

Texasisit Members

If it aint you, it WILL be someone else and probably already is. Everyone has a different opinion but i say dip it and then watch your back!

12. michaelson

michaelson Member

I found out a little more about her from a friend of mine and she and her husband are separated and have been for almost two years now. I think I'll go for it; I highly doubt her husband will care having not lived with her for two years. From what I hear they don't see much of each other, so he probably won't even find out.

13. deleted

deleted Visitor

tap it..

14. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

yep, hubby is damaged goods, slam dat.