Dating Online

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by felix1984, Jul 30, 2015.

1. felix1984

felix1984 Members

Hello,

I have fallen in love with an online webcam girl and I am now confused. What if she says the same to all of his customers? How could I figure out if she is trustable or not? Anyone who has ever had such experience please let me know. Thank you!

1 person likes this.
  2. old tiger

old tiger Senior Member

well..well...my friend..I reckon all webcam girls must be the same..they got dollars signs in their eyes?
    be careful..do not fall into that trap of just webcam sex....it's BLOODY fake..
    no woman could ever trap me into that...true love and sex..is something different..and much more intense..
    it's about meeting in real life...not looking to online pictures and cams...
    get yourself a REAL date...in reality...that's at least face to face....

1 person likes this.
  3. felix1984

felix1984 Members

Thank you for telling me your opinion. The issue is that this girl talks to me even if I never went to paid chat with her at all.
    I also read stories on other forum sites when a member married a webcam girl and they are happy. Indeed some girls do webcam modeling for money but there must be some of them searching for love os serious relationship. This is what makes me confused. By the way the girl I have been talking to for more than 6 months is a non-nude category girl

She is the girl:

[​IMG]

4. felix1984

felix1984 Members

I do not see the $ sign in her eyes...

5. felix1984

felix1984 Members

We also talked about meeting live and she would me gladly, we are 800 km far from each other....

6. amoracanoe

amoracanoe Members

Do you know her real name? Phone number? The good thing about the internet is you can pretty much find anyone with limited info, bad thing about the internet... you can pretty much find anyone with limited info.

7. old tiger

old tiger Senior Member

I should say==go for her..and meet her in real life,Felix=800km...well..that's a distance to cover...
    are you in love with a face?a body?learn to get close on a mental base..talk about flowers,nature,well..anything(ahah)

8. felix1984

felix1984 Members

Yeah, I know her real name, we also became friends on FB, but idk her phone number, she has not given it to me yet.

9. felix1984

felix1984 Members

Yeah I know 800 km is not so close but she also said that she would move to me

10. newbie-one

newbie-one one with the newbiverse

I'd feel the need to warn you that she's a snake, but you're a spammer anyway

1 person likes this.
  11. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

lol

1 person likes this.
  12. Reverand JC

Reverand JC Willy Fuckin' Wonka

I'm predicting the following scenario:

You make plans to see her. About an hour before you are set to leave she calls it off, and she tells you to contact her on her site. You contact her on her site and arrange to meet again. She cancels at the last minute. Repeat last steps. You keep going back and forth like this until either you get sick of the game or run out of money. Whichever comes first.

C/S,
    Rev J

1 person likes this.
  13. Mattekat

Mattekat Ice Queen of The North

No no she's going to call right before they meet to say she desperately needs money for a plane ticket there. The only plane ticket she can book on time is going to be thousands of dollars too. Don't worry though, she'll pay you back as soon as she arrives.

14. felix1984

felix1984 Members

The 'senior member' status and '6784 posts' make you think that? Just wondering. Please tell me how I spammed, Being curious, really. Ahh the stamp on the image? Sorry, ignore it, but I am not spamming dude

15. felix1984

felix1984 Members

Anyone knows how to remove an image from an earlier post? The one with the blonde girl, there is a stamp on it with a site logo and do not want to violate the rules. Thank you!

16. Mattekat

Mattekat Ice Queen of The North

Too late op. We are now all going to go to needlive.com and do dirty things with your girlfriend.

17. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Subtile try but spam nevertheless.

But if this would be real this would be the most likely scenario:

18. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i don't really see the connection between those things and his spam assumption.

obviously it's his oneness with the newbiverse that reveals these things to him..

19. Logan 5

Logan 5 Confessed gynephile Lifetime Supporter

Photoshopped. It's Pressed Rat wearing make=up.

Sorry to break it to ya.... :)

20. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

No, i think its Orison, you can tell by the weed plants behind him

2 people like this.