What In The Hell Am Supposed To Do?

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by Bow, Jul 29, 2015.

1. Bow

Bow Newbie

so i am dating this guy he is my first boyfriend ever we have been going out for 6 months now and he wants sex as do i but this poses a rather large problem its the reason iv never dated before as a matter of fact im a hermaphrodite i look like your typical girl in every other respect (idk why but i just seem to have more girl in m so to speak) but im afraid i might scare him off when he sees so what the hell should i do thank you

i am really putting myself on a ledge here so if you could please be kind and only respond with serious and helpful suggestions that would be very much appreciated thank you again

2. Mattekat

Mattekat Ice Queen of The North

You need to have a talk with him and tell him about this before you have sex. It probably won't be easy, but it's better than waiting until you guys are about to do it. Tell him this doesn't change who you are or how you feel about him. This talk will be good for you because if he reacts well you know he is the right guy for you. If not, don't worry, there are lots of great guys out there who will be fine with this.

3. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

you should probably tell him youre pregnant before getting into the hermaphrodite info

4. newbie-one

newbie-one one with the newbiverse

sorry you are having so much trolbul

5. Mattekat

Mattekat Ice Queen of The North

I am too gullible fuck