My First Trip

Discussion in 'Magic Mushrooms' started by Notoriousbigec, Jul 29, 2015.

1. Notoriousbigec

Notoriousbigec Members

7/27 will be a life changing event. It was the day of my first mushroom trip. I grew my own Cambodian mushies and with the YouTube advice of Terance McKenna settled on 5 grams. 3 years ago I had gastric bypass surgery so the whole 45min wait and see was out the window. I woke up early and got some things done around the house. By 10 am i put my dried mushrooms on a piece of toast and chewed away. Taste well, not so good but I kept them down. I walked out to check the pool pump and came back inside to wait. Within 10 mins my head felt kind of tingly and soon my shoulders followed. My vision started to distort and some confusion came over. I smoked some weed a few times so I have very little experience with drugs. My mind began to fight back as I laid down on the love seat. A panic intensified as I was losing control. Suddenly a voice echoed in my mind and it said. You have to chose to let go, because we are all here for you.. At that point I mentally said ok closed my eyes and submitted. Visions were everywhere opened eyes, closed eyes, there was no end. Beautiful colors, 3 dimensions with no rhyme or reasons. Waves of energy and power circulated. Music never sounded better. I looked over at my wife and she appeared golden and feelings of love encircled her. Also the TV was on and I could hear some distortion to them and also the last word someone said was said twice. I know it wasn't the TV. I remember seeing a woman wave and walk away. I remember the last wave distinctly. I was on a motorcycle with a nice warm air breeze hitting me thru the desert. There was some spaghetti western type of music playing. I just remember feeling that if this was death then let it be. My wife said I did erupt in laughter several times but also tears rolled down my face. Overall it started very odd but once I gave in, it was awesome. No tv can compare no hd...nothing weird beautiful and magical. Still processing it all but these mushrooms are a gift from who or whatever! Will do it again! Thx for reading! Give me your thoughts

1 person likes this.
  2. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

5 grams is a lot for a first time. But as someone who also loves Terrence McKenna you are doing it right.

1 person likes this.
  3. Notoriousbigec

Notoriousbigec Members

Thx- it was a great experience. Also a great learning experience growing my own. I don't have as much for my next trip but I'm getting more spores so it will be another month or so. Terrence was a wise man. I'm a big fan of natural things---too bad the government chooses to criminalize a naturally occurring fungus or weed!