Do Girls Deserve To Get Hit Back?

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by r0llinstoned, Jul 29, 2015.

1. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

If a female starts punching a guy or slapping him or whatever do you think they should be hit back?

Personally I do. Now I don't think they should get their faces pounded in but if youre going to punch someone expect to at least get a punch or slap back.

2. Heat

Heat Smile, it's contagious! :) Lifetime Supporter

I think if you raise your hand to another person you are taking your chances on getting the same back.

The qualifier is that you should only hit hard enough back to stop what is going on and not to put someone in a coma.

I am making the assumption that there was no reason for someone to hit the person. If there was and it happens then perhaps leaving that situation is the answer rather than hitting someone back when you provoked it.

3. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Yep, I think if she's good enough to throw the first, she's good enough to receive the second. My daddy always taught me never to throw first punches in a fight. After the first is thrown by someone else, then it's free game.

I've never been in a punching fight. :d

4. thefutureawaits

thefutureawaits Members

Block her punches and put her in a head lock.

5. r0llinstoned

yea, same with me. I've never thrown a first punch. Theres been a few times where i've wanted to but have restrained myself.

6. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Alright, I've thrown some wild punches, never connected. >.>
    And they were real too. I remember was a PE class I some stupid bitch just runs up from behind me and launches into my back and I fall ass over head and I got up swinging at the air. :D I remember the look on her face too, like 0.0 oh fuck she's going to fight and I chased her around a circle and I remember that no one knew if it was serious or not so we laugh it off. But I was serious. My knuckles were meant for her face.

7. r0llinstoned

Here is a compilation video of girls antagonizing guys and thinking their invincible... I'm not posting this to glorify guys hitting girls its just showing what can happen if you act like a fucking moron.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3TVZ1QYwjA

8. audrey_the_endotherm

audrey_the_endotherm Members

I've never hit anyone in my life, man or woman. If I did I would expect to be hit back. I believe every woman in this video deserved what she got, with the exception of the girl at 3:55....She deserved a good smack but not sucker punched like that. That's pretty cowardly in any situation.

9. Mattekat

Mattekat Ice Queen of The North

Absolutely.

10. Wizardofodd

Wizardofodd Senior Member

I personally wouldn't hit them back and my ex-wife actually did hit me numerous times. I think she was even trying to get me to hit her a couple of times toward the end so she would have something to divorce me over. Never took the bait.

I remember her telling me that she was going to claim domestic abuse in court. I laughed.

11. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

defend only

here is my favourite bitchslap video....i hate teachers and know a few just like her

he was clearly not defending though and anyone other than a cop doing that would have been arrested even though she 1000% deserved it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9K5cEOKXPGA

1 person likes this.
  12. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

There are some pretty big sheilas here in aus.

So im ok with it as long as she has bigger shoulders than me or is half a foot taller.

Which is a lot of them here, something in the water

13. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

The only time I got slapped was when my ex (back in '62) smacked me right in the kisser. First off--I deserved it. I had disappeared for a week

and we had a brand new baby. I was a drunk and rowdy then. And stupid. I did not hit back and I wouldn't hit back anyway. Maybe I'm old timey

because I would not hit a woman--except---if she had a serious weapon and intended to use it ---then I'd put 'er down.

14. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Step your asses on up and get bitch slapped! :D

15. broony

broony Banned

Ive never had to hit a woman because they know it wouldn't end well. Just being honest.

I did however have no choice one time and had to drag a house renter out of the house by her arms and throw her in the lawn and lock her out cause she was fucking crazy. No physical fight.

I have never been slapped by a female from her being angry. Things are mutual, they know that. If you think ima get bad karma for doing what you did to me, well good luck with that.

16. Wizardofodd

Wizardofodd Senior Member

I've had to do that a few times while working security at a few events (a gig I was kind of roped into). I don't count that as hitting a woman. I actually never hit them or dragged them out but I did physically (and very carefully) remove them from the grounds. I never hurt them but I know how to make someone move.

I remember one lady who just beat the hell out of another lady....I had to force her to leave and she was fighting me and calling me names the whole way. I was totally calm about it. I didn't hurt her at all but I stopped a little ways away from the gate. There were two cops outside of the gate and in a low, calm voice I basically said "I'm going to give you a choice.....you can walk out of here respectfully on your own or you can make me keep forcing you to move and I can walk you right over to those cops. The fight is over. You should just go home." She actually calmed down and left and her boyfriend/husband thanked me, apologized for her and shook my hand.

17. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

well, I don't think a guy should have to just sit there and let himself get beat up.

18. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

No, you don't hit a girl...

You stand on her toes and give her a little shove. While she's picking herself up off the floor and regaining her balance you have plenty of time to walk away.

This works against guys too... don't matter how big. Nobody can catch their balance if they can't rock on their feet.

3 people like this.
  19. amoracanoe

amoracanoe Members

Don't dish it out if you can't take it. Feminism is weird, women want to be treated equally but then get mad when they are.

1 person likes this.
  20. r0llinstoned

Equal rights, and equal lefts... this guy knows whats up