Kinky Games

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by NoProblem25, Jul 28, 2015.

1. NoProblem25

NoProblem25 Members

So I would like to know if any of you guys have ever come up with any creative games to spice things up with a partner, friend, booty call, dog (hey, we donĀ“t judge xD).
    Well I came up with this a few years ago and it's brought me and a few friends lots of ye old kinky fun!
    Hope you enjoy and share your own ideas.

1 through 69
    How to play:
    Each player chooses and writes a number from 1 to 69 in a piece of paper, then fold and keep the paper.
    Taking turns, players try to guess the other's number. Every time their guess is wrong, a piece of clothing must be removed (the other player chooses the clothing).
    Once there are no clothes left, players continue trying to guess but now get to choose from 4 punishments:
    Bondage - Punishing player chooses the part of the body (trying to avoid hands to make it easier to continue playing).
    Whip - A gentle whipping or spanking.
    Oral - Needs no explation.
    Free - A pre-agreed free punishment (
    get creative!)
    If for any reason a player gets to guess the other's number he/she gets to be the dominant. The other player must remove all clothing and the winner gets to use his/her 4 punishments.
    At the end both papers must be shown and the numbers added up to define the minutes to pass before starting over
    Have fun :devil:

2 people like this.
  2. MikeE

MikeE Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

My wife and I played this game called "stay still".

1) Randomly Choose who "stays still". (odd/even on dice works)

2) Randomly choose what position they assume "on back", "sitting", "standing", "on hands and knees", "wife chooses position", "husband chooses" (Dice)

3) Randomly choose who "directs" who tells the moving person what to do.

For two minutes.

Then make choices again

3. Ashalicious

Ashalicious Senior Member

Well, I don't know if this counts, but in the early stages of our relationship, my husband and I would play "The Question Game" a lot. The rules are, there are no rules. No question is out of limits. You can ask the other person absolutely anything, and you also have to answer the question.

It is a great getting to know you game, and can also be quite kinky if the question you ask are of a sexual nature.

4. MindWreck

MindWreck Members

That sounds hot. Cleverly thought out on what to do with the leftover numbers too. I came up with one where we'd make a bet in the beginning like if you lose, I'll call you throughout the day, every time I call do you go in the bathroom at work and masturbate without orgasm on the phone with me. (great for when you see them later) Each player takes turns pleasuring each other for a set time or until you physically force the other to stop, then the next player takes over and keeps flip flopping until someone finishes. The first to finish would have to fulfill the bet.

I actually made a game similar to that concept except with a lot more to it than that. It's going on Kickstarter soon. Links in my signature!

Edit: I guess no links in the SIG's allowed here. It's at http://MindWreckGame.com