Donate To Help Endangered Animals For Something In Return

Discussion in 'Endangered Species and Ecosystems' started by jhemphill, Jul 27, 2015.

1. jhemphill

jhemphill Members

Hi everybody I just got back from a trip to yellowstone and got some amazing photos. I saw so many amazing animals that I decided I had to help save all of them worldwide. I just started my website www.helpendangeredanimalsworldwide.weebly.com before I get busy with my freshman year of high school. I am selling my wildlife photography, but you don’t pay me for it. all you have to do is make a one-time donation (or monthly) to the World Wildlife Foundation www.wwf.org of a dollar or more then send me a pic of the receipt for confirmation to get access to my photos on the site. If you’re not interested in the pics on there now, check back in soon, I’m in the car on my way to photograph some other wildlife right now!!!

3 people like this.
  2. Laci

Laci Members

Cool idea, and way to take initiative! :D

I'll definitely consider this.

3. Mattekat

Mattekat Ice Queen of The North

Very cool idea. I will keep this in mind next time I'm not broke!

4. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

A few years ago I really wanted to do Bricks for Bears and the idea was I would donate money and my name would be engraved on a brick, or to a plaque then on a brick. I thought I'd be receiving that brick so I could display at home etc. and help some bears out on the way. I like bears. :)

But instead there was a wall to built in some far away country with the bricks instead and I just didn't like the idea of that. Mainly because, I hear the stories, donation money... Only very small percentage is actually used and say my name is a on brick somewhere, I just don't feel part of it. So I never did it.

Earlier this year I donated money to help feed the elderly, but my name will be printed on the hood of a racing car for a race later in the year and I like that because they'll send me a digital photo etc. and I'll buy the diecast model of it as a remembering tool. Now most the money I donated probably just pays for the print realistically, but who cares I feel like I done my part, yeah?

I like the idea of donating to certain charity, not all, just some certain specific ones. Like eyes. Or ears. Or certain animals. I don't donate much, and ill dead set refuse a door knocker or some one in front of a shop (my pet hate) but on my terms, my way, and I get a lil somethin' somethin' out of it, I have no problem donating. :)

5. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

go young-blood.....save the bison :)......

1 person likes this.