Wanting To Trip Alone.

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by MK205775301, Jul 27, 2015.

1. MK205775301

MK205775301 Members

&

1 person likes this.
  2. Mattekat

Mattekat Ice Queen of The North

I wouldn't trip alone until you are more experienced, unless you are planning to take a single tab again. You don't even know how more acid will make you feel or how you would react, so it is much safer to do it where people might be able to help if you get into trouble.

Some pretty horrible things can happen if you are high and lose control. One of my friends who wasn't very experienced with acid ripped all the toilet seats in his house off, ruined all his neighbours' front doors and then got arrested while tripping alone. He was inexperienced and took a higher dose than he had ever tried before.

Another friend of mine drowned while tripping alone.

I'm not trying to scare you straight or anything. Acid is great! I just think there is some safety in numbers until you know how things affect you.

1 person likes this.
  3. drtyhppy2

drtyhppy2 Supporter HipForums Supporter

I trip alone, yeahah with nobody else. Ya know when I trip alone; I prefer to be by myself.

2 people like this.
  4. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

%

5. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I do all my drugs alone or with miss with me who is sober mostly. There's just some instances and things that happen that I'm just better left to myself with. Plus most drug use I have a thing where I like to get online social, so that's when you get me. ;)

6. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

7. FritzDaKatx2

FritzDaKatx2 Vinegar Taster

8. Sleeping Caterpillar

Sleeping Caterpillar Members

some of my best trips were by myself.

˙ɟןǝsʎɯ ʎq ǝɹǝʍ sdıɹʇ ʇsɹoʍ ʎɯ ɟo ǝɯos

2 people like this.
  9. MeatyMushroom

MeatyMushroom Juggle Tings Proppuh

Different dynamic, you hold on all the charge yourself. In a group there's a sense of conductivity which diminishes the intensity in a sense since the space is shared among several, going solo allows you into a much more streamlined and focused state meaning you can penetrate the depths a lot more easily.

I'd agree with Caterpillar - my "best", or at least most rewarding trips, have been alone.

10. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

My first trip was alone. I think it can be done if you have done some research and know what to expect.

11. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

My last trip was alone on 2 powerful hits. I definitely was close to sucking my thumb in the fetal position at certain moments but it was a quality experience that I recommend just as long as you take care of set and setting. It does provide a different dynamic than group trips ime.

2 people like this.
  12. 0uthab0x

0uthab0x Members

Indeed.

13. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

I remember this one time I took 2CB when I was young and still living at home. I wrote out messages on our bathroom mirror in toothpaste. It was really communicative, but when I finally came down I realized that no one was going to understand it that way; they would only see that I had flipped my lid! It's funny now but it really goes to show how hallucinogens can mess you up and make you think all sorts of weird stuff.

1 person likes this.
  14. 3xi

3xi Senior Member

One of my best trips was alone and on a bunch of tabs (way too many and a long story as to why I am unsure exactly how many)! Was an amazing trip that changed my life for the better. I was very experienced at the time though. Not sure I would wanna try that trip in the beginning.

1 person likes this.
  15. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

that kind of behavior usually has a whole lot more to do with the person acting out rather than the LSD itself.
    Any time I have ever seen someone act out like that, breaking things and doing stupid shit, it is usually because they somehow think that's how they are supposed to act. Most often seen in kids and very inexperienced trippers.
    For me, LSD is very controllable and I just can't fathom people losing their shit so bad, unless they have been dosed without their knowledge or are already well on the way to looneyville prior to taking it.

I have gone on psychedelic journeys in excess of 200 times in my life thus far.
    out of that, I would say maybe 20-25 times was with others, every other time has been solo.
    solo tripping is the best therapeutically, IMO, as others get in the way of my internal drama unfolding.
    BUT I will say I have a rather well developed "third person perspective" that allows me to watch the show without getting completely wrapped up emotionally in it.
    my most uncomfortable experience has been with shrooms and I have written about here.
    and the only time i actually feared for my long term mental health was after being high as a kite on PCP for three days from one dosing.....thought I broke my brain and I would never be sober again.

1 person likes this.
  16. FritzDaKatx2

I got 1/2 vial of liquid in my face in 91'.
    I used post-it notes and a Pilot precice point pen, wrote it all so small you needed a magnifying glass to make out that there were any letters. lol

17. soulcompromise

i'm sorry that that happened to you. It's kind of a bad thing all around, hallucinogens. I don't do them anymore, but experimented with them in high school considerably.

18. FritzDaKatx2

No need to be sorry, it was a rather incredible week of dissecting analyzing and reassembling my sanity.

The worst part of it was while trying to leave the party where it happened, my car wouldn't start so I had to drop my starter and rewire the starter solenoid in the middle of a snowstorm a good hour or so into the trip.

19. soulcompromise

How terrific! Nothing like trying to work on a car in the middle of a snowstorm while tripping on half a vile of acid. Sounds like a bad trip to me though. I'm glad you were able to put it all back together.

1 person likes this.
  20. FritzDaKatx2

True true, but "Bad trip" is just another way to say "Learning experience" imho.