Verifying Credit Cards...

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Metal Groomp, Jul 27, 2015.

1. Metal Groomp

Metal Groomp Members

So, not too long ago I made a topic about growing weed and decided that I wanted to get White Widow or Big Bud.

So, since I don't have any connections and can't score them I went to here: https://amsterdammarijuanaseeds.com/

Now, I didn't have any problems with the checkouts or anything except for the phone verification. The thing is though, that I don't have a phone and it says it's a mandatory security check to verify my details before the credit card is finalized.

Anyone who's ever done this before, can you tell me what they'll be asking me about?? Sorry for being annoying and obnoxious about this.

2. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

try to use bitcoin ... it sounds like the phone thing is a way for them to catch you. probably to help catching credit card fraud, but it's extra information tying the purchase to you.

usually on these types of things though, you just get a call or text and have to enter a code on the keypad.

3. Metal Groomp

Metal Groomp Members

Thanks for your response. Really appreciated. I have considered using bitcoins before but there were so many options to choose from and I just got confused, ha ha. I feel so retarded when it comes to teses things and I feel even more bad for wasting your time too:(

4. deleted

deleted Visitor

go buy a clone phone/ AKA TRAC PHONE ..

5. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

if you are using someones card they want the name on the card,your name,expiry date and number on card....possibly verbally need to hear you are 18 or 21..check their site

if you are using a prepaid card the want your name and the info off the card...possible age verification

piece of cake...don't be nervous

laws in your state may prevent them from shipping to you

6. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

and you should have used a Canadian company out of Vancouver or one of our sponsor sites

1 person likes this.