We Were Brought Together

Discussion in 'Psychic' started by Rick Waid, Jul 26, 2015.

1. Rick Waid

Rick Waid Member

This is a pretty amazing story my friends. If you take the time to read this you will see we were meant to cross paths.

Here is my experience through the reading with Rick Waid. He both was picking up energies from Mark and from me. Crazy amazing story and experience. He has great skill and was spot on with so many things.

About a month or so ago, I was online looking for a class or leaders in mindfulness, meditation, spirituality. As you all know I have been studying for quite some time in health and wellness..., but my own personal evolution, along with my observations of the failure of our focus simply on the physical realm has left me, for the past two yrs or so in meditating, and evolving on a personal level. I am certain now, more than ever, that the future of healing is going to be simply through our thoughts. The practices we spend $250,000 to learn about now are going to be of minimal use, maybe even obsolete.

In my quest to find someone to help me advance my practice further, I must've friended, signed up for or requested some information about mindfulness/meditation/spirituality because, I was invited to a live radio show/psychic reading. Now, I have never done this before, however, I do VERY MUCH BELIEVE in the ability for us to merge with spirit and hear from other realms. In fact, I asked my mother if she would come back and let me know she was OK just before she died, she said she would. So back to this radio psychic show. I had NEVER heard of this guy, nor have I ever gone to a psychic. But, I was moved to call into the show.

I believed it was sent to me for some reason, and I should give it a try. I called the show six times or so and got a busy signal. I was going to just give up, but I called one more time. This time they answered, I was live on the radio with this Rick Waid guy! I didn't even know why I was calling or what I hoped to accomplish, I was simply moved to do so, figured I had nothing to lose and called in. This man asked me what I wanted to know. I froze, I wasn't sure what exactly I wanted to know. I said, "um, I don't know. am I on the right path"? He said, yes I was, and if I see barriers, just keep moving forward and through them, I was on the right path. I sat there in silence for a moment, thinking, "mmk, at least that's good. My decision to quit med school and start business' of my own, travel and teach on health and wellness was the right one, whew"!

I sat in silence for brief period, which seemed like minutes, actually were just seconds I'm sure; but finally, Rick said, I see Italy or Italian, I see a man, maybe an uncle; I see running, are you a runner? Suddenly, it clicked, OMG! Mark was a runner, created and directed one of the largest 5k races in the Midwest and he was the Director of Operations for Pietro's Italian restaurant chain. Was mark coming through him? I was seriously emotional, never expected that, knew it was possible and was overwhelmed by it all.

Rick was very moved by this and told me if he could do anything further please contact him. He would love to do a full reading for me. There after, Rick found me on FB and thanked me for calling into his show. Again, offering further assistance if I so chose. When I looked at his picture, he seemed so familiar. I have had this experience a lot in the past couple weeks, however, people I don't know, seriously look familiar or exactly like people I have known, its weird.

Fast forward, I have since followed his page, participated in some of his picture posts encouraging his followers to open their hearts and minds to try and see or hear what the message is in the picture. This is all very interesting and powerful stuff. Our future will be from the development of these senses or abilities. The healing of our physical body will be through our heart and mind, so I am wicked excited to partake in these activities.

All the while reading his posts, seeing his picture, I am still plagued with this idea that he looks so familiar. I finally pin it down to who he looks like, an old boyfriend of my sister's from childhood. I haven't seen this guys since gosh I was like 8. So maybe 30yrs. But it all doesn't make sense. His last name doesn't match, the town he graduated from or is from doesn't match, none of it matches, so I had this internal dialog like I was going insane.

After one of my meditations and reading one of his posts, I was moved to PM him and ask a question maybe he could elaborate on. My question was, does he think people are connecting with other realms and are intuitive or are we creating the ideas in our mind and projecting them into the physical realm like a holograph? He told me it is amazing that I asked the question because he wrote a chapter about it in this book. The future is going to consist of healing with, traveling with and creating WHATEVER we want simply with our mind! The spirit will move you forward and the power of the mind is the creative piece in our body to bring it into fruition.

I know, crazy, powerful stuff, but the best is about to come! So, this whole time I am bewildered that this man looks so familiar. I have never called in or had any sort of psychic reading, I think the guy is from OHIO and had never heard of him or exactly how we connected. He made total sense, though, and I enjoyed his ability to inspire introspection and growth in mind/spirit. The other night, I was on here, I had commented on a picture he posted and have been getting better in my ability to see what is in the picture or the message coming through. On the comments though, there is one from a Misty Prater! AHA, I found it, I WAS RIGHT! This man is the man that dated my sister 30yrs ago. I ran around with them as a child, I looked up to my sister like a second mom. HOW THE F----- IS THIS POSSIBLE? How, out of the thousands and thousands of psychics, do I randomly choose to call into is one my sister dated and I ran around with 30yrs ago????? Crazy right! Yes, considering I have traveled the world, lived in 6 different states, two different countries, had children, loss, accomplishments and am on this quest for a better understanding in mind/spiritual healing.

I haven't even thought about this guy, I was 8yrs old when I knew him, do you get that???? 30yrs ago!!!! Well, of course, I contacted him and said, OMG you are him, you are my sisters ex-boyfriend from my childhood. HTF does that happen? He was equally amazed. We had a laugh, he inquired on my family and shared about his. It was pretty profound. He then went on to express a desire to do a reading for Mark. Considering I had always believed in this, and actually asked my mother to speak to me before she died, I was so grateful. This comes also at such a precious time in Syd's life. I always ask for direction, please let me know I am doing a good job raising the girls. Please help me to be a better mom, fiance, sister, aunt, friend, mentor, leader. As Syd grows I always hope that Mark is proud of the way I have raised her, mistakes and all!

So, it was an honor and a pleasure to accept Rick's offer. Yesterday, he contacted me and said while at another house doing a reading, the name Mark came through and it didn't fit with the house he was at. He felt Mark was trying to connect. He asked if I could show a few pictures of Mark and he would give me all he received. This morning I woke to a MIND BLOWING READING. There are things in here there are no way he could know, unless, he himself tapped into my mind and could experience my experience. That is cause for serious thought.

I will post the whole reading, not that you guys are going to know what the things meant, but I will highlight ALL the areas that are CRAZY ON POINT. My reason in sharing this is for one, to attempt to open some of the closed mindedness out there on the possibility of us having higher faculties than we currently understand and raise some interest or beg some questions in the hearts of minds of those who have ever wondered, but never thought it possible. Second, is to give many kudos to Rick Waid! He has never asked for a penny, never tried to bamboozle me with fluffy crap and make it seem he was seeing or feeling anything he wasn't. He hasn't even asked me anything about Mark. If you are at all interested in this information, please buy his book. I certainly am! Below, you will see the highlights and what came through for him this morning. My mother was in there in the beginning, you will see.

So, the highlights................

Horseplay, on bed legs up, 2x bitten, twice bitten, raspy voice, mentor........My family and I cared for my mother in the last two months of her life. While in Ann Arbor for the last time, so my mother could get a feeding tube; my daughters and I were wrestling on the bed at the hotel after the procedure. Jen Roesly was with us. They were trying to pull me off the bed and my mother, in her mighty way, got up and was trying to stop us. She couldn't talk as she had throat cancer for the second time and her "voice" was raspy, so she had to mouth, but it all came out as raspy air through her stoma...

I broke down crazy sobbing in the kitchen yesterday, I cried for hours. I then walked out to the grill and broke down out there. In the midst of my pain and sobbing, I felt Mark was with me and he whispered to me "I had to go. It is from the suffering that you and the girls have experienced which you are making great changes in the world." Just after the message, this prayer came to mind, which I am not religious, although have read the bible, not something I follow. The verse, not verbatim, clearly, I haven't studied this, but this is what came to me. For god so loved the world he gave his begotten son that anyone who believe in him will not perish but have eternal life. - IN the reading Rick saw a me break down in the kitchen, then he said Mark hugged me like a death grip and was sorry he left me alone.

-Rick picked up our wedding and said it was by the water, but up above it. He heard music, but not American, Reggae he thought maybe. Mark and I got married in Jamaica, and we got married on a cliff overlooking the ocean. Rick picked up dancing, I danced every night while on our honeymoon an it was all to reggae music.

-Rick picked up wedding rings or me taking off rings and then he mentioned the nightstand. The night before last I took my rings off and put them on the nightstand, WHICH I HAVE NEVER EVER DONE BEFORE. I was up late writing and my fingers were really swollen. I hate when my rings feel snug, it is claustrophobic to me, so I took them off and put them on the nightstand.

-Rick picked up page 7 of a photo album and mentioned something like when he blows kisses on his children's stomach. Page 7 of the photo album I was steadily looking at yesterday was a picture of Mark holding pager up and giving her zerbits on her cheek.

He mentioned A special picture or award in Sydney's room. We were just given this summer one of the first framed race kits and medals from the first year of Run Fasta Eat Pasta. Marks mentor gave it to me for Sydney to have. He held on to it, but felt that she was old enough to have and appreciate it now. We got that in July.

He was so spot on about so many things! For those who don't believe, you are really missing out on the nature of our evolution and growth. Here is the actual reading. I am really drained right now and will simply post the reading. Please go to and like Rick's page and buy his book. He is phenomenal!!!! Thank you Rick, you are a heaven sent, seriously! SUSAN NADER