Darryl's Newer Journeys

Discussion in 'Psychic' started by Darryl E Berry Jr, Jul 18, 2015.

1. Darryl E Berry Jr

Darryl E Berry Jr Guest

I'm not sure which section is the best for this will see what replies I get here. :)

7/14/15
    It begins. :) Since Travel Far came out I've been making more time to practice again and starting to make way again. Using the techniques in TF had a brief slip out into an OBE a bit ago. On my way. :) I have some explorations of the moon and mars to do. :) I'll keep you posted.

7/16/15
    Had an OBE trip, potentially off world. It was very brief - I'm still warming up. When I make it back and get more details I'll see where I was. Potentially a moon base.

7/18/15
    I’m quite excited. I saw or was shown in my state acquisition practice a bluish grey sphere, with tight, small alien or oriental looking writing on it, in circles, on this sphere. This reminds me of the parchment a tall grey showed me at the start of our contacts – sort of similar writing but in a circle and on the sphere rather than on parchment. The sphere was like marble, with the writing etched into it. I’m also working on having ET contacts again, and this could be the start of it in preparation for retreats I will do later this year. I’ll keep you posted.

2. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

what do you mean .'' I’m also working on having ET contacts again, ''

what did they say the first time?

1 person likes this.
  3. deleted

deleted Visitor

Kentucky has always had some of the finest green in the nation.

2 people like this.
  4. Darryl E Berry Jr

Darryl E Berry Jr Guest

5. audrey_the_endotherm

audrey_the_endotherm Members

Kids, don't use drugs!

1 person likes this.
  6. Darryl E Berry Jr

Darryl E Berry Jr Guest

Are you trying to insult me or speak negatively about my experience(s), Audrey? What is the meaning of that statement here?

7. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

people are skeptical..you sound like you have schizophrenia ...claiming to have et contact

do people generally believe you?

1 person likes this.
  8. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

Well, he did, after all, write a book...

1 person likes this.
  9. audrey_the_endotherm

audrey_the_endotherm Members

My statement is an attempt to discourage kids from using drugs. Harmful drugs can cause a person to lose contact with reality, and begin to experience hallucinations.

1 person likes this.
  10. Darryl E Berry Jr

Darryl E Berry Jr Guest

I don't know, rolling. I don't generally ask.

11. Darryl E Berry Jr

Darryl E Berry Jr Guest

Ok. Thanks, Audrey.

12. Darryl E Berry Jr

Darryl E Berry Jr Guest

7/21/15
    I’m even more excited. My ET contacts are deepening, with visual contact during altered states, which have been confirmed through cross validation unprovoked by a best friend of mine who is in my Next Density OBE / AP Research Study. They sent him a message that they’ll be meeting me soon to pass to me, which he detailed to me AFTER it seems I saw the messenger myself in my practices. And my OBE/AP skill is re-developing literally now by the book. One of the groups of Pleiadians are here, as well as perhaps another race of grey – I haven’t had visual contact with the if any race or being who showed me that marble-like sphere (see previous post). The contact is already starting, and very soon I’m able to nonphysically fly at will again. Perfect timing for my contact retreat soon. I’ll keep you posted.