Ladies Would You Know?

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by jimandjan, Jul 7, 2015.

1. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

A question for the ladies. If you were drugged, and someone violated you, would you know when you woke-up?

2. Ashalicious

Ashalicious Senior Member

Not only would I know, but I would do my absolute best to track down and beat the fucking shit out of whoever took advantage of me.

1 person likes this.
  3. Nerdanderthal

Nerdanderthal Members

How would you know? If you passed out in Bill Cosby's presence and he had a 5 inch penis, how would you ever tell?

1 person likes this.
  4. Ashalicious

Ashalicious Senior Member

because I know my body.

5. deleted

deleted Visitor

people on ludes should not drive..

1 person likes this.
  6. Mattekat

Mattekat Ice Queen of The North

This is the dumbest effing question yes I would know. Why? You planning on date raping some ladies soon?

1 person likes this.
  7. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

If it makes you feel any better, the OP most definitely doesn't have a girlfriend. :)

8. Reverand JC

Reverand JC Willy Fuckin' Wonka

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Nx6KAd_Su3I

C/S,
    Rev J

9. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

I asked because of the B.C. ordeal. But why did women wait so long to come forward. I don't take his side, and if he did what every body says he should pay for his crime. But I don't call him guilty, until proven so. But it don't look good for him.

10. Mattekat

Why do women take so long to come forward? Because being raped makes you feel ashamed of yourself. A lot of women in that situation feel like there is nowhere to go and no one who can help them and that it is too embarassing to come out and say anything. Especially when so many women who do come forward and say what happened to them get shamed or called liars.

Most women who get raped don't go screaming rape to everyone they see immediately afterwards. A large percentage of them never say anything. It doesn't mean it didn't happen.

2 people like this.
  11. Nerdanderthal

Nerdanderthal Members

It doesn't help that so many attention whores have been caught blatantly distorting the facts. Sometimes it's the easiest way to get revenge for a guy not treating them the way they wanted to be treated.

Puts all the real victims in a real shitty situation, but the truth is, there's reason to be skeptical when someone cries rape.

Here's an interesting question, would you rather be wrongfully be accused of rape, or wrongfully accused of crying false rape? Objectively we can say that being accused of rape entails harsher penilties. Possible jail time, labeling as a sex offender, difficulty finding work in many fields. It seems to me that lying about being raped has much less stigma attached to it. The real world penalties are not in the same ballpark of severity. Shouldn't they be even the least bit comparable to encourage an even accusational playing field?

1 person likes this.
  12. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

i never would have expected to hear that about bill cosby but i guess people arent always what they seem, especially celebrities.

13. Mattekat

Unfortunately it isn't illegal to be a crazy bitch. I agree, for the ones who are doing that maliciously to get back at some guy hey don't like, there should be a larger penalty. That is willfully trying to hurt someone though it may not be physically.

The ones crying false rape don't make it any easier on the girls who were raped and need help though. Now so often women who were raped come forward and are branded as liars because of a few idiots. You have to keep in mind most women saying these things really were raped. It's just a small group of women who think they can use it to their advantage. Unfortunately it's those women who make it into the media more often, because they are often the ones also making ridiculous demands or seeking money from some famous person or something.

14. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

especially celebrities?...not necessarily......alot of people disappoint
    we just hear about the celebrities more.

15. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

but celebrities are more likely to maintain a public image thats seperate from who they really are privately.

but yes, lots of ppl do dissappoint.

16. Nerdanderthal

Nerdanderthal Members

I wish there were a way to tease out legit statistics on false rapes versus real rapes. It's not an area that lends itself to transparent inquiry.

17. Mattekat

Yeah. The statistics on this are a mess. You can only test for rape for so many hours after its happened, and so many go unreported too, so it's pretty difficult to tell what's up really.

18. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

true, but if you are astute and study people, whoever they are, you can get a sense of who they really are....there are alot of good celebrities....and no i don't expect them to fart and burp in public......though..... :D

19. Jenny40

Jenny40 Members

I was never penetratively raped, but I was sexually abused for 4 years from 11-15. The only people who know are a therapist and the men who I was 'loaned' out to with a parents blessing. I never came forward. Why? My father literally terrified the life out of me. Being ritually abused (every other weekend) brings out so many negative feelings about yourself it is untrue. Why would you ever want to share that face-to-face with anyone? Someone even called me a slut when I was discussing this on a thread in another forum. 11 years old and a slut. Nice, not! But there you have the mentality of some people.

I do know from my therapy sessions that the numbers are higher than we imagine them to be.

I really understand women who don't come forward and I think those that do are immensely brave. I'm lucky, I'm mentally tough and made a great life for myself.

Jen