Needed Muscians Who Can Record

Discussion in 'Musicians' started by notrick, Jul 6, 2015.

1. notrick

notrick Members

Wanted Musician's who work well with others.
    Any age, any genere, style or instruments. Singers, Song writers, We are starting with familiar stuff but doing it by adding people who have been in bands, studios, on the soccer team. Please serious intrest is a must==time is not. We should be done remodeling the studio this month. The project is called "The Magic theater" Which might be the name of a band some of us might have been in. No relation to the 'Magic Theater' in SF. I'm notrick- maybe Wav. files are best aiff.. or ptx folders if you have Pro Tools 11 or 12. Logic X Reason propeler, Apollo just came out with a 4x4 and 8x8 I think--if your rich. You'll need a signal accelerator.
    Your welcome to stay here a few nights. There's aan analog/digital studio here. But only 24 tracks and 32 digital. You'll need a blue water boat. or round trip tickets from Seattle is best. Only Alaska Air fly's here. To Lihue we'll get you to Kilauea.
    We will welcome people here, but I will need to know you
    But feel free to e-mail makoa1061@outlook.com
    From there we'll get you on Drop Box Pro. cost you nothing. I got it covered. I'll probably do mixing on Pro Tools 11 if you want and if you have a good DAW and a vision your more than welcome to do the mix down and use files and folders from Drop box.

Pass it on. Maybe we'll create Indi 2.0

Some times I look underwater
    Sometimes I look at the sky
    Sometimes I get a great notion, to View attachment 1813 jump in the riptide
    And die

2. notrick

notrick Members

I need a keyboardist who can play this song on piano duet, add light ryuthms, using "SUPERnatural" modling--Rolland had it on seeral devices. A Rackmount that can be used with most electric keyboards. I like to match it to one with very good key pressure. Or the Jupiter 88 or 66 is good.. And I need someone who can sing Alto Tenor and soprano I can do all 4 parts with the Digitech 5 and it sounds good after mix down but I'd rather have live harmonies, I think we have flute 3 guitars for different things and tonight I"M gona see how it goes with dark star--OH ANYONE GOT A HURDY GURDY? :D
    THIS IS the beging of a remote recording project I've thought about it since a planet hit me in the face so hard it took my face and teeth a few C-vertebrae and crushed some thoracic broke a few bones--well easier to say it missed a few. 85% paralyzed I sold my guitars and got a great Yamaha Synth with mic, and instrument input, and MIDI-jump {wat dat}? I got the first decent version of cake walk.
    And ACID with the CD burner.
    I worked for NOAA in Alaska and every time I came to port I had to learn 2 or 3 big books of DOS--so I knew bit 'bout puters. I did some out source work for IBM for a company in Palo Alto called Digi Tech. anyway if can play or sing or the more diverse the better. Maybe we'll create Indi 2.0-or I'll have....notrick might be my name--The Magic Theater--name of the Re Rec. Proj. also the name of the first band of some members--They had no knowlege of Magic Theater Omaha, or when they moved in 1967 to Marin CO. I think and latter to the closed military base in SF. I don't even know if they exist--Wiki said 2010 was last performance. We got the Idea from Herman Hesse's book Stepenwolf, The least of my worries

"Sometimes I get a grate notion to jump in the rip tide and die"
    ALOHA
    http://www.cosmic-kitchen.com/song.php?id=grateful.dead__ChinaDoll