• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 1969302boss

1969302boss

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted July 05 2015 - 03:23 PM

How can I have sex with my aunt am 17 and she's 45 and she's really hot nice boobs and butt sometimes when I rubb her feet she moans loud and turns me on and I lay with her and I hugg her but any ideas

#2 I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear

voice of sexy

• PipPipPip
  • 38,822 posts

Posted July 05 2015 - 03:42 PM

i would start by creating a fake account on an internet site, and then post silly trollish threads in completely inappropriate forums.

• Wolf Angel. and fourth wise man like this

#3 rollingalong

rollingalong

yabba daba doobs

•  Supporters
  • PipPipPip
  • 23,491 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted July 05 2015 - 04:37 PM

How can I have sex

this is the real question

#4 Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood

Senior Moment

• PipPipPip
  • 18,749 posts
  • LocationThe Woods

Posted July 05 2015 - 05:15 PM

What does this have to do with the Media? Is this what they are going on about on Faux News these days?

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society." - Jiddu Krishnamurti

"there was something big happening that night, decisions were made and destiny was cast..."~jfw~

~ I chop wood, I carry water, I tend the Earth, This is my prayer. ~

#5 Guest_xenxan

Guest_xenxan
  • Guests

Posted July 05 2015 - 05:19 PM

What does this have to do with the Media? Is this what they are going on about on Faux News these days?

It can't be, marionettes can't have sex, they would get caught up in all the ropes and not to mention the "wood burn" lol

Then again, the south park guys were able to pull it off ( Team America), so maybe it is possible.

Is this pithy enough O'Rielly. lol

Edited by xenxan, July 05 2015 - 05:20 PM.

#6 Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood

Senior Moment

• PipPipPip
  • 18,749 posts
  • LocationThe Woods

Posted July 05 2015 - 05:27 PM

Fair and Balanced...

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society." - Jiddu Krishnamurti

"there was something big happening that night, decisions were made and destiny was cast..."~jfw~

~ I chop wood, I carry water, I tend the Earth, This is my prayer. ~

#7 I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear

voice of sexy

• PipPipPip
  • 38,822 posts

Posted July 05 2015 - 07:47 PM

i guess theoretically, his aunt could be a famous person.

although i would assume any famous media woman would have been willing to give up a little money to finance her nephew's education, so there goes that theory.

#8 Mattekat

Mattekat

Ice Queen of The North

• PipPipPip
  • 2,686 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted July 05 2015 - 08:11 PM

Why do so many people on here want to bang their aunts so badly?
"Life is change. Have some fun."

#9 Logan 5

Logan 5

Confessed gynephile

• PipPipPip
  • 2,543 posts
  • LocationUtah

Posted July 05 2015 - 11:38 PM

I think the newbie can't spell.  He/she doesn't mean "aunts", but "ants".  You know, formicophaelia.  Google it.

• Mattekat likes this

“Becoming a dissident is not something that happens overnight.  You do not simply decide to become one.  It is a long chain of steps and acts.  And very often during this process, you do not really reflect upon what is happening...You don’t want to become involved with the dirt that is around you and one day, all of a sudden you wake up and realize that you are a dissident, that you are a human rights activist.” – Vaclav Havel, former Czech President (1993-2003) & activist

We are told to remember the idea, not the man, because a man can fail.  He can be caught.  He can be killed and forgotten.

But four hundred years later an idea can still change the world.

"...You can't build a dream, without a plan...." -- Jefferson Starship ("It's Not Over", "No Protection" Album, 1987)

#10 *MAMA*

*MAMA*

Perfectly Imperfect

• PipPipPip
  • 6,405 posts

Posted July 06 2015 - 08:12 AM

Why do so many people on here want to bang their aunts so badly?

Oh man, this made me laugh so hard. Welcome to hf. Where everyone wants to bang their aunt, and the rep points don't matter.
  • Logan 5 and Mattekat like this

#11 quark

quark

Just another freak in the freak kingdom

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 398 posts

Posted July 26 2015 - 09:53 PM

How can I have sex with my aunt am 17 and she's 45 and she's really hot nice boobs and butt sometimes when I rubb her feet she moans loud and turns me on and I lay with her and I hugg her but any ideas

You put your penis into her vagina, just as if it were your mother or sister... Why the hell would it make a difference it if were your aunt?

• Logan 5 likes this

#12 Logan 5

Logan 5

Confessed gynephile

• PipPipPip
  • 2,543 posts
  • LocationUtah

Posted July 31 2015 - 11:57 PM

You put your penis into her vagina, just as if it were your mother or sister... Why the hell would it make a difference it if were your aunt?

I'll be damned.  A newbie actually said something funny.  Or was it really true?  Or perhaps it's a purple unicorn skydiving on the moon?  Damned if I know.

But I know the truth is out there somewhere (likely with someone's aunt getting the shit f'ed out of her)....

“Becoming a dissident is not something that happens overnight.  You do not simply decide to become one.  It is a long chain of steps and acts.  And very often during this process, you do not really reflect upon what is happening...You don’t want to become involved with the dirt that is around you and one day, all of a sudden you wake up and realize that you are a dissident, that you are a human rights activist.” – Vaclav Havel, former Czech President (1993-2003) & activist

We are told to remember the idea, not the man, because a man can fail.  He can be caught.  He can be killed and forgotten.

But four hundred years later an idea can still change the world.

"...You can't build a dream, without a plan...." -- Jefferson Starship ("It's Not Over", "No Protection" Album, 1987)

#13 Wolf Angel.

Wolf Angel.

• PipPipPip
  • 3,296 posts
  • LocationWyth in the Shaw = Manchester - England

Posted August 01 2015 - 01:25 PM

- If you don't know how, then you ain't old enough to do 

"And in the End, the Love You Take, is Equal to the Love, You Make"

< Peace + Love . Protest + Protect . Save the Planet > 

#14 fourth wise man

fourth wise man

•  Supporters
  • PipPip
  • 647 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted November 14 2016 - 04:43 AM

I think he believes she's destined to become his teacher. smilielol5.gif