Better Sex Life

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by HorneyAsian, Jul 1, 2015.

1. HorneyAsian

HorneyAsian Members

Hello people, I am new to this... Just signed up.

I just wanted to start off with some advice, my sex life is not great, I kinda do have an fwb with an mate however I love to take on an challenge and I am never satisfied, I have found myself better with older women as they are more mature and I am sexually attracted to them.. I have fancied by neighbour for a while however she is more like an family friend and do not know how to give her the hint.

Is it wrong for an 21 year old to want pleasure from an older person?

2. CumButt

CumButt Members

No, completely natural. But I have noticed that guys who like to "take on a challenge" are really just spinning their wheels, going for periods of no sex then finally getting "one worth waiting for".

If you want to really challenge yourself, date/have sex with girls to improve your sex life and just let them know you're not ready to commit.

-http://GetExBackGuru.net

3. imagedrag

imagedrag Members

A lot of men 21-25 years old are attracted by older women because they are experienced in the sexual relationships. So it is quite natural to have such a desire. But you have to be sure that your neighbor is attracted to, so you can hint her but not say some dirty things.

4. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

yep. that doesn't become acceptable until you turn 24.

5. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

....and the younger girls are dating crusty old guys

6. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Ya gotta get off the net, man. Every minute you spend online looking for better sex is a minute not spent on better sex during life.
    The only thing you should be doing online is swinging sites if you're that way inclined on meeting people into the same thing. Other than that, get off and get outside. -points at door- that's where it begins.

1 person likes this.
  7. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Trouble is nowadays, everyones got their face in their phone when you do go out

8. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

That's a good point. :D