My Girlfriend Has Played With My Ass And Fingered, But I Want Her To Fuck Me And I Don't Wanna Freak

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by dc19, Jul 1, 2015.

1. dc19

dc19 Members

Me and my partner have had a great sexual relationship, always spicing it up. 4 years together. We worship each other and have a family. We have done everything sexually besides sharing (because my woman isn't someone else's to fuck). We always liked to keep it hot, from sucking my cock on a park bench to eating her out in some bushes in a forest. But a year or so ago she started playing with my ass, rubbing it led to fingering me, and I loved it. My cum literally hit the roof. But then one night, I asked for it, and she kinda changed, seemed taken aback that I wanted it. Only in the last 2 months or so she's started again and I REALLY WANT HER TO FUCK ME. I want to bend over, and let her fuck me with a strap on, I wanna feel her hips move and feel it up my ass. But I don't wanna scare her off again. Somebody please help :/ it'd be appreciated.

2. I'll Be Waiting

I'll Be Waiting Guest

These threads are becoming more and more common! Don't do it... dignity first

3. MaximusXXX

MaximusXXX Senior Member

I want to be understanding here but I just don't see psychologically how a man can be just hetero when he wants to be dominated anally. It's bi-sexuality and that's okay. Just don't lie to yourself.

If your girlfriend is fine with you being bi as long as you're with her, then no problems but if she takes that to mean you're not happy being with her that's tricky.

4. I'll Be Waiting

I'll Be Waiting Guest

Actually, I'd be more inclined to say the opposite; that it is shameful, but yet not gay. Just like if a lesbian took it with a strapon, it wouldn't make her straight. Although I assume that this sort of desire goes hand in hand with being gay, it mightn't mean that he's sexually attracted to men at all.

And just because he wants it in the ass, doesn't mean that he wants to be spanked, pinned down, or have "just up little bitch" yelled at him.

You could even say that it's more power to him... if he can get greater pleasure in different ways.

5. I'll Be Waiting

I'll Be Waiting Guest

Actually, I'd be more inclined to say the opposite; that it is shameful, but yet not gay. Just like if a lesbian took it with a strapon, it wouldn't make her straight. Although I assume that this sort of desire goes hand in hand with being gay, it mightn't mean that he's sexually attracted to men at all.

And just because he wants it in the ass, doesn't mean that he wants to be spanked, pinned down, or have "just up little bitch" yelled at him.

You could even say that it's more power to him... if he can get greater pleasure in different ways.

6. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

That will pretty much define the next 40 years

7. Cranky451

Cranky451 Members

Big jump going from finger to strap on...suggest you go joint toy shopping..look for prostate massager to get her used to the idea of inserting more than finger.

8. Mrbond

Mrbond Members

When she is next playing with your arse, tell her why you like what she is doing and tell her you want more. Start off with a dildo or beads and get her more used to the idea and that it is not a gay thing just very enjoyable. My Girlfriend loves the feeling of the power over me and now enjoys putting her strap on on and giving it too me. Just take it slow in all ways and it can become very enjoyable for both of you.