From A Far Away Voyager

Discussion in 'Ask The Old Hippies' started by raasea, Jun 30, 2015.

1. raasea

raasea Members

hi guys im may name is ra im 27 .scorpio.189cm height 74kg weight 17% bodyfat . im originally from mauritania but living in dubai since 2005..im a lecturer in municipal academy and a buisnessman . most of the year im travelling around the whole world . long story short ive been watching hippies life style in germany,holland,usa and it kind of impressing me . so would u people tell me whats it all about(hippie lifestyle)? im interested in it . i should tell u that for my next vacation i have alot of ideas , the first one is to spend a month with hippies and living the hippies life style . i think its gonna b a good experience ..total freedom , weed smoking and no sadness or negative energy . im too high to write more . thanks

2. deleted

deleted Visitor

3. raasea

raasea Members

hi..thought i was skimmed?!! i dont get it was i tripping

4. Reverand JC

Reverand JC Willy Fuckin' Wonka

Traditional stoner greeting:

How high are you?

High how are you?

C/S,
    Rev J

5. raasea

raasea Members

first class gentle tripping..all alone..didnt have sex today so all the energy is packaged to my brain to get high&then..the creativity is making dirty love to my mind . for a week ive been too high from smoking hashish mixed with the same strain that the hashish was made of..letterly u r smoking the 95% ofPLANT..that was 7 hours ago & im still high coz after the joint i took a 100ml shot of ingested potents olive oil..i feel love but i dont feel like seeing somepeople

6. raasea

raasea Members

first class gentle tripping..all alone..didnt have sex today so all the energy is packaged to my brain to get high&then..the creativity is making dirty love to my mind . for a week ive been too high from smoking hashish mixed with the same strain that the hashish was made of..letterly u r smoking the 95% ofPLANT..that was 7 hours ago & im still high coz after the joint i took a 100ml shot of ingested potents olive oil..i feel love but i dont feel like seeing somepeople