Have You Ever Been Offended

Discussion in 'People' started by Nerdanderthal, Jun 24, 2015.

1. Eerily

Eerily Members

2. Karen_J

Karen_J Visitor

Those statements are the worst of all, because I know that people don't always put forth the effort to find out the truth. If somebody says something negative about me that's true, I'll take the heat.

2 people like this.
  3. FireflyInTheDark

FireflyInTheDark Sell-out with a Heart of Gold

This exactly. People are so quick to write others off.

4. Apples+Oranjes

Apples+Oranjes Bekkasaur

...This is a real question? Haha...

Of course I get offended. I'm sorry, but if you're a human being and you claim that you never get offended you are either lying, are a sociopath, or your defintion/concept of being offended is EXTREMELY unique --like, you perhaps took wayyyy too many hallucinogens-type-unique. :p

5. Logan 5

Logan 5 Confessed gynephile Lifetime Supporter

I filed a grievance because you offended me. I'm offended!

I'm offended! I'm offended that she's begging men to eat her pussy but ain't within a reasonable driving distance....

1 person likes this.
  6. Ashalicious

Ashalicious Senior Member

I will never tire of watching that video. It makes me so happy.

7. MrChuffy

MrChuffy Members

Yes quite often I am mistaken for being a right plonker....And I get fed up with it...cos I aint a plonker.....But I try not to let it get me down too much.

1 person likes this.
  8. MrChuffy

MrChuffy Members

I love your hair :afro: .......Please tell me its natural and your collars and cuffs match :clown:

1 person likes this.
  9. Backchat

Backchat Supporter HipForums Supporter

Yes I was offended once at work by being told I wasn't working fast enough to get the job done. Considering I was in charge of the job and the guy working with me wasn't the fastest or enthusiastic of workers it was me that got into trouble over it. Another thing was I was always getting put in charge of jobs, while these other lazy co workers working with me ( yes there was more than one) wouldn't pull their weight in doing the job. So in the end I said stuff it and left them to it and left the job, I'm sure that screwed them up because I was the best one there.

10. Backchat

Another time I got offended was on a forum, and one of the forum members tried make fun of my music video post by posting a music video which included bad language presumably aimed at me. I guess sometimes if we're unlucky we have to put up with idiots like that sadly.

11. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Backchat, lol.....I don't mind the f u's and stuff like that....honest anger....but have you ever felt like death wish songs were posted for you?

Speaking of forum life...I had this chick coming at me once.....subtly over time which only got worse and in the midst of a silent war or war with words....a friend of mine, who I cared very deeply for got involved and threw me under the bus...I was so hurt and never got over it.....as it seems to still go on quietly and insidiuously, and I don;t know why.....Why get involved like that in someone else's stuff and make things worse is my question? People that have the problem may have worked things out eventually but the gross involvement made that impossible.

Also I felt so hurt....as i really loved my other friend.

1 person likes this.
  12. Backchat

That sounds pretty bad considering a friend of yours became involved to, just shows how twisted some people can become on a forum quite ridiculous really.

13. Karen_J

Karen_J Visitor

OMG, don't ever ask anybody about the Hip Forums shitnado of 2009. Just be glad you missed it.

Never again!

1 person likes this.
  14. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Yeah, I know....entities on the internet or on a forum...or somewhere else....it's hard....you see the type written word.....you may have heard some things to cloud your perceptions.....but in real life.....dealing with people in all of their dimensions is something you cannot get in cyberspace, unless you have met the person before. I blame alot of things on this.

1 person likes this.