Area 51 The Real Story

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by themnax, Jun 21, 2015.

1. themnax

themnax Senior Member

the real story of area 51, nellis afb nevada, u.s.a., isn't about ufo's and et's. but it is about an alien invasion of sorts.

only in this case, the 'aliens' are (if you happen to be euro-american, as many of us are) US!

yes it is (or was anyway, probably still is to some extent) a place where the american military tests things, it would rather not make public or tell everyone about.

pretty much every military that is a military needs such places, of some sort some where.

once upon a time, the place that is now called area 51, was sacred to the western shoshone. a place called groom lake.

i, of course, have no idea, how much NEW testing is done there, but i've no reason to doubt, archiological exploration of the area, could reveal many things the air force would have no great wish to see made public.

it doesn't take ufo's and et's to explain why this would be so.

what you can see from the google maps satalite, is precisely what the usaf is willing to let you see, and that, no doubt grudgingly.

now i'm not saying it wouldn't be a convenient place for contact between the usaf and extra terrestrial guests.

its just that the real sad story, isn't in that direction.

1 person likes this.
  2. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I thought the existence of Area 51 was pretty much factual, just the alien things were conspired. I don't think there's any doubt the place actually exists. I hear you can even get to it, it's not "off the map" but you'll be tailed by security if you get too close. ;)

3. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Then you refute Bob Lazar’s claim that he worked at Area-51 back in 1989 and back-engineered Alien Technology [​IMG]

Hotwater

4. themnax

themnax Senior Member

the only thing i "refute" is that the "back engineering of alien technology" being the primary function of restricted military test sites, area 51 included.

i do have one simple question, only the collective human ego, reinforced by religious mythology prevents more people from asking, and that is: "what makes our earth, any more special, then any other equally accomodating world, circling some other sun?"
    to which my simple answer, is "not a damned thing."

5. Wizardofodd

Wizardofodd Senior Member

Actually, they know you're there long before you can even see the place. It's one of the most secure places in the world and once you reach a certain point, the signs all over the place are clear. If you proceed, they will shoot you...no matter who you are....no questions asked. No arrests, etc. Pass this point and a sniper will kill you.

2 people like this.
  6. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Sounds like they're hiding something if you ask me. :d

1 person likes this.
  7. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

A lot of people do. To me it is just so obvious the goverment would lie if he told the truth. So of course they will say this person never existed that he does not have the degree he claims to have. That's how it works when you take that sort of job, you cease to exist. I do wonder how he is still alive though. He claims to have had attempts made on his life but it's been a long time and the people after him do not fail. So I wonder if he is either on purpose or not spreading disinformation.

8. themnax

themnax Senior Member

well yes, having a place where they CAN "hide things" is kind of the whole point.
    ever hear of any military of any country that didn't?

9. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Nope, never happened.

10. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

11. meeses

meeses Member

Good topic OP,

Rumor has it that this planet was invaded thousands of years ago if not millions so....it wouldn't surprise me at all and some.That is only of what we know :). Now, imagine what we don't know................

12. themnax

themnax Senior Member

what we don't know is a million times what we do. its also a whole lot unlikely to have anything to do with what joe sixpack wants to think he knows.

i don't think invaded is the right word. curiosity is the nature of sapience.

13. meeses

meeses Member

14. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I keep seeing the same story on tv....every time I look these days....that Eisenhower had a meeting and made a deal with the aliens, and for information about technology, they can abduct who they want.....and after this meeting, our technology grew overnight. I don't know. Anything is possible, I guess.

15. Moonglow181

I would hate to live near anywhere where there was alot of radioactive testing going on.
    It is bad enough for the entire planet.

16. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

It's for weapons technology. He was afraid of the Soviets.

17. Moonglow181

We are kept in the dark about most things...so fill in the blanks yourself, I guess......but it is an area i would not want to visit anyway, with all of that nuclear testing....
    It may be a diversion....let people think it is about aliens and divert them further from any real truths....everything is heresay.....as with most things...one must be somewhere themselves to know anything for sure.

18. Backchat

Backchat Supporter HipForums Supporter

Having watched TV documentaries and read about Area 51 in UFO magazines, I'm not convinced there is anything there or ever has been regarding aliens and UFO's. I saw Bob Lazare on TV talking about the alien technology he saw while working there, and although he comes across as a honest guy with a credible story, I do have my doubts if there is any truth in it.
    I think all this talk of alien technology in Area 51 is a myth, a myth that's come about because some people want to gain some exposure in the media from it, and make some easy money by telling a made up story.
    Area 51 is a government facility for testing new military technologies such as spy planes, Drones and weapon systems and nothing more than that. Oh yes and the bit bolted on the end is just wild imagination and wishful thinking by UFO enthusiasts.

19. Ajay0

Ajay0 Guest

You are probably right about that. American democracy does not run its writ over there, and civilian control over these facilities lack accountability. It is primarily a military facility with all kinds of stuff which the military does not want the civilian public to know. Even the american president does not have much of a clue over what goes on over there.

There probably may be even pow's over there used for experimentation in gross violation of geneva conventions.

This is the line where military subservience to civilian rule gets blurred.

1 person likes this.