Sketch And Paint

Discussion in 'Art' started by meditation24h24, Jun 17, 2015.

1. meditation24h24

meditation24h24 Member

2015-05-22-005842.jpg 2015-06-08-105820.jpg cockine.jpg
    hello my name is Jérémie im 22 and art has been the most powerful thing in my life I havent did any study yet on art but i plan 2 later on! hope you all enjoy! :D

1 person likes this.
  2. meditation24h24

meditation24h24 Member

einstein.jpg
    gun.jpg

1 person likes this.
  3. meditation24h24

meditation24h24 Member

psychedelic.jpg
    jlol.jpg

1 person likes this.
  4. meditation24h24

meditation24h24 Member

5. meditation24h24

meditation24h24 Member

psychedelic.jpg red house.jpg sim city black and white.jpg

1 person likes this.
  6. meditation24h24

meditation24h24 Member

gonna post more if you want me 2.:D

7. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Good stuff....i appreciate seeing all art.....and there are many forms of it, aren't there?

8. meditation24h24

meditation24h24 Member

Thanks for suporting me in the sens of art ;)Yeah there the spontaneous realistic forms i use often and i also try to get more into realistic stuff , i tried to sketch without any m odel from picture in my mind and it was hard

9. meditation24h24

meditation24h24 Member

3216834305_1_2_rmADbzvO.jpg

1 person likes this.
  10. meditation24h24

meditation24h24 Member

11. xenxan

xenxan Visitor

It is cool when you can "just Draw it" without the training. I have been picking up art lately and have done a decent job considering I have never been more then a Stick figure guy lol.
    I find the hardest is the shading, especially on a portrait or facial in general. Maybe a few pointers on this thread as well as other posters showing progression in their own work would be awesome.

Anyway good stuff dude and appreciate the pics posted.

Art is peace.

That is a crazy looking avatar lol. Looks like Mel Brooks as Yogurt. "May the Schwartz be with you" Space Balls the movie. A classic parody in its time lol

1 person likes this.
  12. meditation24h24

meditation24h24 Member

ahahaha i guess i have to watch this movie, its like no part harder than other just depends on what you wanna create i f i wanna create realistic stuff i find it better with games i do sketch while playing to a standar mmorpg while drawing so i get distracted a bit so i dont see time passing then i can take more time to draw each part i just started using this ""method"" Also what's cool with paint is that i did create one awesome theorie which is the cat theorie you see the color has a cat would do and you paint , cat dont see color well im not even sure about this but my theorie is too see color has they where all black or white or with some white ... anyway just some random story about my art carrer begining; ) if you have stuff you do i wanna see it! just pm

13. xenxan

xenxan Visitor

I like the B & W theory in ref to the cat. Mine just seems to look and lick at his, well cat doodle, I don't want to draw what that looks like. lol J/K

Thank you for the reply and again good stuff. I will post some shortly and keep posting yours

14. meditation24h24

meditation24h24 Member

15. meditation24h24

meditation24h24 Member

hey what's up well just cause i dont really know how to sell art, i used to sell to people in real life but only a few.Well if your interested in buying any of this that be cool :D just let me know what you want i'll price it ! idont even know if we aloud to sell art here? are we?. And BTW i really did appreciate your reply !

16. meditation24h24

meditation24h24 Member