Threesomes?

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by meow6669, Jun 5, 2015.

1. meow6669

meow6669 Members

I've been wanting to have a threesome with my boyfriend for about a year now (we've been together for 4). But I've never done anything with a girl ever. Everything that has to do with the threesome situation just sounds awkward.... So does anyone have any advice? I kinda wanna surprise him with it? I don't know. Anything is helpful, you're own experiences? Help me! Lmao.

2. Micheal9

Micheal9 Members

Me and my gf would pick out female together to entertain our fantasies. Who really knows what would become of it.

3. Running Man

Running Man Guardian

I would gladly help my wife to choose the man to join us in a passionate, erotic threesome that puts her fully in control of what we do together.
    She's always gone for younger men so I suppose our 'guest' would be a virile young stud- well endowed too.
    She gets the final choice though; I'd just be happy to be there!!!

4. Busy E

Busy E Visitor

Go out together maybe with one of your girlfriends but ecpect nothing just turn him on and he will start thinking about 3s .maybe not a date just were you could be with one of your gf. Then when you s are having sex get him real horny and that's when you act like a victim and ask him why was he looking at the girl and that's how it all starts

5. Busy E

Busy E Visitor

I been thru something similar my wife was on top and I asked her if I could do another girl ,she so horny she said yes but wear a condom I didn't continue but could have a friend over for the night

6. nudetwo

nudetwo Members

We have 3somes with single straight guys quite often and occasionally we find a single bi girl for some fun. It's drawn us closer together in every way and has enhanced our relationship by keeping things fun. We never worry about the other cheating because we get all the strange we could ever want together!

5 people like this.
  7. Running Man

Running Man Guardian

Nice post nudetwo. That's just the kind of threesome I'd love to have with my wife. A decent, single guy who I know will look after her for our mutual pleasure. A bi-guy would be nice too as my wife would enjoy watching us 'play' for her enjoyment.

1 person likes this.
  8. undefeated

undefeated Member

i want a threesome with hot twins- though i dont know if i still counts cuz there both the same person

9. vikinggundy

vikinggundy Members

With the right people they can be a lot of fun.

2 people like this.
  10. vikinggundy

vikinggundy Members

Thank you. it was so short that I figured no one would ever say anything about it. Have a great day

11. watchedwife

watchedwife Member

My wife loves doing mfm's and having two guys fuck her at the same time, she goes from innocent housewife to a bitch in heat. She loves when we dp her it gives her the most intense orgasms. I love fucking her pussy after another guy has cum in it.

1 person likes this.
  12. tooday

tooday Members

I would love to have a threesome with my wife and another woman but honestly I'd rather just see her with another woman while I watch. Still threesome-ish though. I just don't really know how to see if she's into it without her being offended by the idea

13. JoeyM51

JoeyM51 Currently locked in chastity for the last 4 years.

I never mentioned a threesome to my wife but one night she asked her recently divorced best friend to have sex with me since she was depressed about not having sex for a long time. That turned into a threesome which turned into her girlfriend moving in with us and over our 44 year marriage we had a few thousand threesomes since it was our regular nightly sex. Our threesomes were a time to both discuss things and show our love for each other.

Here is what I recommend, you sit down with your wife and decide on rules. One of you may not want the other to have intercourse or if they do it must be protected sex. Women usually say no anal with the other girl if they do not do that. The fantasy of a threesome is not like the reality where jealousy can rear its ugly head at any time. To see your partner enjoying sex more with someone else than they do with you can be a problem. So have firm rules to avoid problems.

The other thing is to not select a friend. Although we did, it was a friend that my wife and I both knew since we were kids and we were like family before we introduced sex. The reason you do not pick friends is because there is already some kind of emotional bond already and that can easily turn to love. It is not uncommon for a guy or girl to keep seeing the third in their threesome on the side. That destroyed our best friend's marriage. My friend kept seeing the girl they had the threesome with and got caught, swore he would not see her again but kept seeing her until his wife divorced him. Best done on vacation with someone you will never see again and who does not live anywhere near you.

That is all I can advise. I have had sex with up to 5 women at a time and never had a bad experience. My wife and I have been a couple for the last 6 years and threesomes are way better than twosomes. There is no much more you can do but usually you do not get into all of those things on your first threesome with someone new. Have fun. I have watched my wife have sex with both men and women and I see the difference in sex and making love. She never was passionate kissing and running her hands over her sex partner. It was just mechanical sex and nothing like the sex we had together so no reason to get jealous. It also takes a lot of self confidence for both of you. You wife may worry about if the other women is prettier, better in bed, smarter, etc. . You really need to lay the ground rules to avoid these problems. I alway treated both women equally. They both felt loved the same and both got the same amount of attention from me, or close enough that no one ever complained. Towards the last 20 year it no longer mattered since the girls were not jealous of each other and my wife was often glad to have someone to take care of my very high libido. One more thing. Sometimes guys get too nervous and cannot perform.

Just take precautions and it can be a lot of fun.

14. Jester.cage

Jester.cage Members

I've often found its whether or not people are comfortable and it feels right have fun and enjoy, there are plenty of ways to meet or find the type of person or people who catch your eye and interest

15. BiLarry55

BiLarry55 Banned

My wife and I really enjoy our MMF Threesomes with our male friends.

16. averageguy6

averageguy6 Average Ordinary Guy

Well if you’re going to do it with a girl friend of yours. Just setup the situation, of course you want to talk to her about it first. Invite her over for dinner and drinks. If you have a hot tub/Jacuzzi in invite her over to use it no clothes needed. Maybe go out of town for a romantic night in a hotel Have her show up pretending her room got given away and she needs a place to stay.
    [SIZE=9pt]That’s awesome, you’re very lucky. I guess you take the attitude, sex is recreation like anything else, why not have a friend along. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]That sounds like a great time to me. But I would want the occasional MFF as well.[/SIZE]

17. lovelyfoxes

lovelyfoxes Members

We've chatted about it, alot actually and we have a couple female friends that have expressed interest but its all been fun chat so far haha

1 person likes this.
  18. al_s

al_s Guest

I was introduced to 3somes at 17 by a few older couples. I loved fucking one guy's wife while he watched. Eventually he played with and sucked my dick while she watched. I got into it and did it with a few other couples. Years later with a younger couple I got drunk and sucked him. Got him alone the next day and did it again until he came. Always fun doing the wife but only did two guys but it was fun.

19. stillinthegroove

stillinthegroove Member

Well I've only had experience with two guys, not another girl, although I'm not against that happening hopefully. We were very drunk the first time, and I can recommend NOT doing that. It's far better when you've maybe had a couple drinks to relax, but not too much. If it were going to happen with a girl and a guy, I suppose I would want to talk to her first about it, but then that's the tricky part, bringing it up with someone who might freak out.
    With the right people though it can be so exiting, sexy and fun. Two people to pleasure, and to give you pleasure is amazing and opens up so many new things to try

20. Alice in SC

Alice in SC Senior Member

We have a friend that cumms over about once a month for a booty call.

Tags: